"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, October 30, 2006

A satisfied day!

Finally blogger can post my blogpost.. many thanks to my bro, Andrew, who helped me to publish my previous posts! Thanx ah.. for taking time off to help me publish despite you're studying.. =)

Sunday (29/10/06)

Ok.. I'm a pig on this day! Really a pig lah! =P.. I slept at 0100 on Saturday (28/10) and woke up only on 1030.. pig huh! Tat shows how tired I am lah.. I'm catching up on lost sleep over the past week.. so ya..

After I woke up, do a bit of net surfing and stuff, before I embark on my journey to my new church venue @ Tanjong Pagar for nxt wk's Youth Service music practice.. so ya.. reach there juz on time.. this time, I took a MRT.. so ya.. faster.. but after counting the time taken and stuff, its actually abt the same.. but I rather take MRT, becos waiting for bus 145, its really long I tell you, and its so so stuffy.. so ya..

When I reach there, I played the piano and my bro, Andrew, was on the drums.. and man.. this is the first time tat I felt tat we had so "live" worship.. so ya.. probably its the drums and also, all the songs tat the worship leader chose, I koe all of it.. its really meaningful lah, if you see the lyrics.. so ya..
When I played the piano, I really put my feelings into it, and emote the song as how I felt the song it shld be.. and I was so into the rhythm lah.. so ya..

Then the practice finished, and me and my 2 brothers, Nat & Andrew, were like deciding wat to do since we are done.. so ya.. so we decided to go out to somewhere to spend some quality brotherhood time together (as Andrew has told me on MSN).. haha..

Andrew told me tat Nat has not been to Vivo, so guess wat.. I was there again for Nat's sake.. so ya.. but Nat doesnt fancy Vivo.. haha.. of course, with Nat around, wat can you expect? Lame jokes and more lame jokes! hahax.. but its really fun lah!

Then we went Vivo, and I wanted to go for some retail therapy, but nothing really fancies me.. wat fancies me last time, I dun like liaox.. then 3 of us went to Giordano and saw this nice tshirt, but its V-neck.. and I koe for sure I carry off a V-neck tee becos I really look so gay-ish.. so ya.. so V-necks is a no-no for me.. =)

Then we went to Starbucks to had coffee.. and I had my usual Ice Hazelnut Chocolate.. so ya.. a bit jalat after a while becos I was feeling super full after tat lah.. so ya..

Then we went to Wheelock to have Sakae Sushi for dinner, becos we had a craving for Japanese food.. originally, it was supposed to be at Sushi Tei @ Vivo, but then super crowded, so we decided to change venue.. so ya..

Went to Sakae @ Wheelock, and man.. the food was so so only, but the fellowship was the best! Totally enjoyed their accompany! Thanx bro! =).. its been a while since I had such a fun and enjoyable nite! =)

Then came home and then wanted to blog, but the stupid blogger doesnt allow me too.. and this figuring out made me like thought my html code wrong or sumthing..

I finally gave up at 0030, and went to bathe, becos the nxt day (mon - 30/10) have to go to work mahx..

Monday (30/10/06)

Woke up this morning surprisingly feeling fresh.. dun koe why.. maybe I slept too much yesterday..

Anyway, today at work is a bit tiring.. considering tat I have not enuf sleep yesterday nite..

Today I did mostly paperwork, as my workers finished their jobs early and nothing for me to like go check, except in the morning of course.. so ya..

And I seriously think I'm really helping my boss to clear his paperwork.. this morning as I was abt to like do the remaining stack, guess wat.. I have another stack.. my boss juz told me, "abriel, help me to compile these records..".. and when I saw the stack, I was a bit held back.. but looking on the bright side, I was thinking tat all have been checked and I juz need to file.. but then, I was wrong.. it was only checked partly, and the most tedious part had to be checked by me.. haix.. Sometimes I check until I want to sleep.. I'm serious.. Imagine urself staying in a quiet office, with aircon, and all in front of you are some records you have to check.. wont tat like make you sleep? And hello.. its not for an hour.. it can be like easily up to 4-5 hrs.. so ya..

But one thing good though.. for a certain record, now I can juz view and check it juz under 5 minutes, instead of the usual 15 mins when I first started!.. so you can imagine how many records I have read to hold such a record timing loh.. hahax..

Then I've decided.. I will work my overtime until 1815 or 1830.. no later than tat.. but usually its 1815.. wanna get home in time to watch my 7pm show.. hahax.. so ya.. so its quite coincidental tat I left my workplace 1815 on the dot!

Then took bus home and then eat dinner.. which of course, I had a slight disagreememnt with my sister lah.. she juz gets on my nerves.. and considering tat I'm tired enuf, so you can imagine how short my in-built fuse is.. so ya.. better not say anymore, before I get mad.. so ya..

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. surfing other websites.. and got to do quite a number of church stuffs as well..

I shall cya ppl soon.. and I've got to work tml.. wonder wat awaits me @ work.. hmmm..

Workaholic,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: