"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Another bad news..

Well.. this time, my workday went on juz fine, and the day started with ppl talking abt yesterday the GM issue (abt the production executives to be in the production floor most of their time).. so apparently I tot the email was aiming at me, but then apparently no.. its the whole company's production executives.. so ya.. at least I koe my boss is not aiming at me or sumthing..

So anyway, this morning I spend 3 hrs on the production floor.. from 0730-1030.. And surprisingly, 3 hrs juz pass like tat.. becos I was seeing the ppl doing their stuff and all.. then check this and tat.. and its like 1030 liaox.. its really fast lah.. so ya.. so I think frm now on, I wld koe how to like manage my time to do paperwork and stuff.. =)

Then after 1030, I went upstairs to do my paperwork.. and then I got the bad news which somewhat spoil my day.. my boss told me tat I have to come back to work on 01/01/07 (which is New Year's Day) becos I have to do the stock-taking.. and I was like -_-||| immediately loh.. and you koe wat this means? I wont be able to hang out late on Sunday (31/12) for the countdown.. and man.. this yr is more special than the last, becos I get to celebrate with my long time friend, Xinyi, whom I did not see for close to a year already? haix.. so sad.. she is like seldom come back to Singapore, and now got her year end holidays and yet, this work thing has to spoil it all.. haix.. we had already make plans to like celebrate New Year's Day with the rest of our gang (andrew, ash, nat, alvin, tash, etc...).. and man.. Ain't I sad lah.. so you see.. this is another sad news loh.. I guess this news is worse than the GM issue.. but wats comforting to koe is tat I wld be paid $15 for every hr I work on 01/01/07, which cld easily take 4-6 hrs and tat is $60-$90.. so ya.. haix.. but still.. haix.. dun want to say anymore lah.. I'm like quite disappointed now liaox.. =(

Then the day went on with like nothing much at production floor.. still the same stuff.. so I stayed there for abt an hour or so, before going back up to my office to complete my paperwork.. and I'm glad to announce tat I have finished a stack of paperwork liaox, over the course of like a week.. so ya.. Now, there is even a higher pile of paperwork for me to do, which is quite simple, which is filing the appropriate records, but this needs time.. so ya.. Gonna learn how to do it frm my boss tml.. so ya..
I have been telling my friends abt this matter, and I added I think the company has employed me to help them clear their paperwork.. becos you koe me.. I simply CANT stand a pile of paper beside me, and I prefer to like clear the day's records within a day and not carry forward, so on and so forth.. so ya.. so I can clear it once and for all mahx.. so ya.. tats my character lah.. perfectionist is wat I do.. how can I change it =).. so ya..

Then I do till like the usual 1800, then I knocked off work.. then came home.. bus was super crowded as usual..

Reached home and had a magnificent and delicious dinner, then bathe and then now blogging..

Originally tml, I was supposed to like go to Nat's hse or sumthing to bake cookies.. but then, Tjow called me last minute tat the cookie thing is cancelled and instead, its going to church office to set up the Youth's room for our 1st Youth Service nxt Sat (4/11)..
Frankly speaking Tjow, I had no intentions of going down to SAC to help in the setup, becos nxt day I have to wake up bright and early and work.. remember? But oh well.. I cldnt bear to reject you, so I obliged loh.. haix.. this is the weakness of me.. =(

Then watched a bit of TV before blogging this blogpost loh..

Will surf a bit more, and then go sleep.. super tired.. need to wake up bright and early tml to work.. haix.. =(

Am I jinxed?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: