"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I have a biological shut down mode!

Well.. today at work is like ok.. but I'm starting to feel the monotonous of the job.. and today something happened at work today.. not serious, but its enuf to spoil my whole day at work.. so probably tats why the feeling of working happy wasnt there..

However, I'm glad tat I got some really good working colleagues and some workers under my wing.. so ya.. at least tat gives me the drive to like continue working in the company, or else soon, I guess I wld quit sooner or later.. so ya..

Anyway, the following is wat happened which spoiled my whole day at work.. so read on..

As you koe, I have some paperwork to complete becos my boss asked me to check some records.. and at the same time, I got some real urgent records/reports for me to check becos its more current and its due like the day after.. so ya.. and I roughly koe wat time I've got to go down to the production floor to check on my workers and stuff.. but then, I decided to like preventing myself frm going up and down, I actually finish the more urgent records/reports and then if any mistake, I can verify with the person 1 shot mahx..

Then soon, the GM (General Manager) stepped in and like walked ard.. I koe he is someone big shot but not sure whether its the GM or not.. but juz take it as its the GM lah.. and true enuf, it is.. he juz sit there..

Shortly after, I have finished my checking of the reports and stuff, and then proceed to the production floor to verify some stuff with the workers.. and soon, I was up and my colleague asked me do I koe who tat man who sat there.. and I replied, izzit the GM? and he said ya.. so ya..

Then becos I went down the production floor and see like nothing much for me to supervise becos my workers are doing well, so I decided to go up after a while to complete a bit of my paperwork..
After a while, I received a photocopied email frm the GM abt the guidelines for executive stuff.. and for supervisors, he expects me to be at the production fllor at least 75% of my time (which is abt 6 hrs).. so ya.. and my boss had to highlight tat and told me tat this is an impt note frm GM.. I was like "is he trying to tell me tat I'm too slack?" Becos today I stayed quite a far bit in office.. so ya.. And this really like brought my mood down lah.. no mood to work liaox.. haix.. but then again, the GM cld be referring to other depts.. oh well.. I'm trying to look on the bright side though!.. so ya..

So since such commands has been passed down by the GM, I have no choice but to do my paperwork after my working hrs, which is they muz pay me overtime pay.. And I'm trying my very best to prove myself more efficiently by finishing watever is on hand (becos dun wanna carry forward and stuff).. but since such orders come down to me and I have no choice but to comply to it, so ya.. juz have to work overtime and I expect to be paid.. so ya.. So much so for my efficiency and wanna prove myself in the short span of a 6 mths probation period.. haix..

Dun say anymore.. or else, my blood wld juz boil lah..

But as I said earlier, the only thing tat brightened up my day was one super-friendly operator (apparently he is 2 yrs younger than me).. he knew I was new and he was like telling me things which I ought to koe whilst I was doing my rounds, but the best thing is tat I never asked abt it.. so ya.. quite friendly lah.. =)
Then there is another working colleague of mine.. juz b4 I left my office for home after overtime, he like tok to me, and we had a brief chat.. so ya.. hope to koe him better lah.. so ya..

Anyway, its these small and minor things which really can make my day despite something bad happen.. so ya.. and it helps tat I have short term memory too, becos I juz cant remember the bad stuff.. hahax..

Then I today worked overtime for like until 1850 then I leave office.. late huh.. tat shows how much paperwork I have to complete and ppl say it so true.. since when work can be finished.. so ya..

Oh.. I have a biological shut down mode built in my body.. my mind automatically at abt 1800, juz shuts off.. so its symptom to push myself wld be feeling extremely hungry or getting sleepy or simply having a headache.. so ya.
You shld have see how many numbers I face everyday (becos of the records).. I can safely say I'm now sensitive to nos..
And its quite bad.. as in if I see an advertisement in an office environment, I wld immediately think of work.. so you see how stressed am I.. sad rite..

Haix.. well.. its work tml again, so I guess I have to sleep now.. so tired.. waking up 15mins later than my normal waking up timing, becos I find that the time is too early.. so ya.. Ok.. enuf of my crap.. =).. Cya ppl soon and hope tml wld be a smooth day at work, with no hiccups or anything else which wld not make me happy for the rest of the day.. so ya..

On shut down mode,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: