"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Vivocity again!

Well.. ppl.. I've visited Vivocity for the second time this week, but with my family lah.. so ya.. I muz say its quite crowded.. so ya.. but tats wat makes it fun?

Anyway, today I had a quarrel/argument with my sis over some issue which I wld not state in this blog, becos lazy to type lah.. And you cld naturally see my face really changed from a happy one to a really angry/long face..

Then I was thinking who to like rant it all out, so tat I wld feel better.. and I immediately tot of confining in my bro, Andrew.. I ranted to him via sms.. and he was so sweet lah.. he actually like make me smile and laugh with his reply msgs.. he really makes my angry moment to a happy one! Thanx bro!! =)
Its always nice to have someone whom I can rant too.. so tat I wld not explode and stuff.. so ya.. =)

But wat really made me smile was a trip to Candy Empire @ Vivocity (candies apparently lift up the moods of some ppl, especially mine!.. I'm still a kid at heart huh!).. so ya.. bought 2 types of candies; eclairs & mint.. so ya.. will bring to church this sat to share with the youths lah.. but of course, wld not be all lah.. too heavy liaox.. so it wld be limited time only.. if they still want more, have to wait till nxt wk.. =).. so ya..

Then went to continue to walk Vivocity with my family.. so ya.. so we walked and walked until its time to eat dinner.. so ya.. And we went to Food Republic in Vivocity to eat lah.. its at Level 3.. so ya.. the food is much much better than the 2 foodcourts at the basement.. so if you dun koe, there are altogether 3 foodcourts in Vivocity.. and of all, I like Food Republic best! There is so much to eat and so much variety.. like the deco there too.. very rustic China feel.. so ya..

My new church venue is very near Vivocity.. so maybe sometime, the whole Generation Joshua can go to Vivocity's Food Republic to eat! ha.. =).. *hint hint*.. Tjow shld be reading this lah hor! =).. 3 foodcourts.. man! Its huge!! =)

Ha.. ok.. then took NEL and come home loh.. then on MSN (for chatting of course) and blog this blogpost at the same time.. so ya.. =)

Ok.. got to surf a bit of net, and then go sleep liaox.. Tml got work!.. so ya.. cya ppl tml loh! =)

A Vivo-kid,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: