"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, October 23, 2006

Another day at work!

Well.. another day has past, and yes! I've spent close to my whole working time in the production floor SUPERVISING! So ya..

Today was more really into my job liaox.. it feels so weird supervising lah, but I still have to do it rite.. so ya..

I am supervising and at the same time, I help in certain things lah.. so ya.. most of the workers are so good lah.. they explain to me watever I want to koe and stuff.. so ya.. =)

And I think I had the Holy Spirit guidance and stuff.. everything I did today was like I have this feeling and I touch it.. and then I found mistakes or some errors on it lah, and I told my boss abt it.. becos its like I have this feeling then I take and see, and its true.. tat product is either defected or something wrong.. so ya.. I spotted in total of abt 4-5 mistakes/errors.. so ya.. juz hope all these are enuf for me to be promoted to a production executive.. haha.. wanna get more money! so ya.. =)

Then as usual, did OT.. and for the first time, my boss left earlier than me.. haha.. But anyway, shortly after he left, I left.. so ya.. So I still have some unfinished work to do in office.. paperwork stuff.. maybe will continue on wednesday loh.. so ya.. =)

Then the journey home is real long though its so near lah, becos I have to wait for the buses so long.. haix.. then this morning whilst on the way to work, my bus broke down.. so sianx.. in the end, I walked like 3 bus-stops.. which is equivalent to like a kilometre or sumthing.. so ya.. haix..

Anyway, today is over liaox.. so ya.. overall, I'm satisfied with my performance at work today.. so ya.. looking forward for Wednesday! =)

So ya.. tml going out with family.. Yeh! =) Cya ppl soon!

The food industry is where I want to be,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: