"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Family time spent!

Well. ya.. I'm back.. so ya.. today didnt really do much..

Morning did some of my work stuff.. then afternoon, went to see my grandma at the old folks home, and then did some window shopping at Tampines Mall.. becos its so late liaox, so its not feasible to go to Vivocity with family (becos they have not been there b4).. so ya.. I also wanna go there again, and probably buy a watch or sumthing.. so ya..

Anyway, today didnt really do much stuff.. except to say tat I've sold my Powershot A400 for a pathetic $40 at Cash Converters.. I have actually previously successfullly bidded but then the person never got back to me.. so ya.. so I guess its either leaving it there to rot or wanna take chances.. so I decided to take a chance and sell it to cash converters.. so ya..

So my plan is I'm gonna save this $40 to my Adidas jacket fund, and then buy the jacket as soon as I've save enuf money! haha.. =).. so ya..

Then we walk around then nothing to do at Tampines mall liaox.. so my family came home by bus.. so ya.. Then I bathe and now I blog loh..

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. super late liaox! After not enuf sleep, I die.. so ya.. another tiring day at work tml I guess.. =(

Work is tiring, studying is better?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: