"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, October 22, 2006

What a memorable Anniversary!


The Theme for the Event:
The 80's (which explains the afro hairdos and the various dress modes!)


Hey ppl! the main reason why I blog today for yesterday's church anniversary @ York Hotel was becos I was so so tired by the time I reach home.. so ya.. read on to koe my activites.. so ya.. =)

Woke up as usual yesterday.. then online for a while, before my bro, Andrew, said he wanted to meet me.. so I agreed.. so I took the bus and met him at Far East Plaza but of course, I was slightly late for the music practice lah.. becos cant blame me.. The bus was slow.. so ya..

Then I tell you.. I was really tired during the rehearsal.. dun koe why.. maybe I didnt have lunch or sumthing..

Then the service start at York Hotel and it was ok lah.. but the best part starts after the service.. its the food and fellowship.. and as usual, we, the Youths were playful.. and of course, I took some photos.. go to Photo Gallery > Church(OCC/HCC/GJ) Events > OCC 18th Anniversary @ York Hotel (21/10/06) Photos!.. its uploaded liaox..

Well, the pic you see on the left are 2 of my closest brothers (Ash & Andrew) in my church lah.. so ya.. Ash & Andrew both look like those typical Japanese schoolboys.. then of course, with my dressing, it was a bit of a "metro" feel.. ha.. Juz love the colour combination! =).. Pink top with white linen! Fwah! best!! =).. So ya.. took a photo with both of them loh.. we look so urban-ish? ha.. wats missing is a kawaii-neh pose! haha.. =P

Then this pic you see on the right here, is one work of Joshua Gouw! I'm gonna get ya for this! If you see carefully, he is despo enuf to play with my t*ts! hahax.. super cheeky Joshua! I'm gonna get ya for this.. and guess who took this photo! It was deborah! It was like I was expecting tat she wld be quite slow or not take this photo, but in the end, she took.. man.. she was fast! haha..
I know this picture looks a bit disgusting, but all in the name of fun mah! =) but seriously, its really pain lah! Try tat urself and u'll koe!
Yesterday was actually a very good photo opportunity since everyone was in a weird dress-do as well as everyone was happy and all.. so ya.. its been a long while since I've taken photos as well as enjoyed myself so much! =).. Yesterday's anniversary is one event which makes me so happy lah! =)

So after the Anniversary, the youths went on separate ways.. and I was suppose to follow Ash & Andrew to go and watch "The Prestidge", but somehow there was a bit of miscommunication, and in the end, I followed Tjow, Claudia, Catherine, Ryan, Deborah & Alvin to Vivocity.. and man oh man! It was a huge mall! I think I wld take quite a while to finish shopping the whole mall.. But the open deck was very nice.. you shld go there and experience yourself to koe wat I mean.. but if you mind the smell frm the ventilator/roof ducts from the kitchen of fast food joints and stuff, then I suggest you dun visit it, becos the smell is strong lah! But the place is super nice.. so ya.. =)

So we walked at Vivocity, but sadly still have not shop finish! I'm actually aiming for an Adidas sweater.. so ya.. its $119 leh!.. so ya.. muz save loh to buy it.. so anyone of you out there wanna buy a early Christmas present for me? haha.. *hint hint*..

We ended off the nite with intentions to go to East Coast for supper (and tat was abt 2300 liaox!), but then Claudia and her baby was tired.. so ya.. so in the end, didnt go, and Tjow and Ryan gave the rest of us to go to Tiong Bahru Plaza MacDonald's to meet our parents.. then guess wat.. I saw Ash & Andrew.. with Tash and Jon.. then I was like I tot tat they went to hannah's hse and then still come.. but then Ash told me tat Hannah's mum didnt allow, so they went to watch the movie.. so ya.. haix.. bo jio.. but anyway, heard the movie is those thinking kind, so I didn't want to waste my money to watch a movie which muz think one.. I tat lazy hor..

So by the time reach home, its abt 0030 liaox.. I bathe and then Tjow was like wanting me to send him the photos I took at the Anniversary, becos I think he got a deadline to meet or sumthing.. so after I was done and want to turn in for the nite, it was already 0300.. haix..

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. got to get out of the hse to see my grandma and after which, spend some family time together.. so ya.. =)

Spending my weekends to the max,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: