"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Tired...

Fwah! Super tired! The past few days were sleep late nites and wake up like bright and early in the morning, with only like 6-7 hrs sleep and then I can't sleep liaox!Now then I realise how fatigue am I loh!

Tonight is worse! I have to like pack some of my last minute stuff into my luggage for my Malaysia trip tml, as well as complete at least the main paperwork (ie, minutes for publicity team for my upcoming youth camp)..

I juz finished packing my stuff.. then bathe and now blogging for a while, and after which, I would be going back to my youth camp stuff.. Super stress! Can u imagine tat my first publicity stint has to be done up before Friday (29/10) and then I can only start doing it after I come back from Malaysia on Wednesday (27/10)? See how stressed am I now? Man.. I hate stress! But wat to do? I've got a responsibility to fulfill, so ya.. haix..

Anyway, today nothing much lah.. except morning once I wake up, I did a bit of my youth camp stuff, and then go bathe, and then go visit my grandma at the nursing home.. then its proceeding to Suntec to have a celebratory dinner (celebrate tat I got a job liaox!) with my mum's church friend @ Kuishinbo!

I tell you.. today is the first time which I really ate so much.. I ate for 3 whole hours non-stop man! I eat until my tummy was really to the brim.. There were those happy moments when eating halfway, the music comes on for periodic specials, and you start queueing for them; and as all typical Singaporeans, I was proud to be the FIRST in the queue! Ha.. Am I fast? There is a trick to it lah.. Becos we were very near the person, and whenever I heard the bell tingling (becos I got sharp ears), I would koe tat something is in store! Ha.. Quite fun =)

Then took bus came home loh.. and now blog loh!

Ok lah.. can't blog further or else I dun need to sleep liaox.. I got to wake up like 0530 becos mtg time for cab is at 0645, and we got to reach Golden Mile before 0730.. so ya..

Ok.. I really gtg liaox.. Ciaoz and ya.. I shall cya all in abt 3 days time, where I wld blog abt my Malaysia trip loh! =) Cya soon ppl! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 25 DAYS to ORD!!

Malaysia, here I come!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: