"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Finally a weekend!!!

Yeyeyeyesssss! Yeyeyeyesssss! *exclaims in the tone of the Claireol Herbal Essence Shampoo advert!*.. ok.. I koe tat sounds so wrong.. but WTH! hahax.. =P

Anyway, its the weekend and man oh man.. I'm gonna be so busy..

Last nite slept like at 0015 but woke up at 0710 this morning! This is like so early lah! And becos I got nothing to do after I woke up, after my breakfast, I on my DVD player and watched the movie, "National Treasure".. "National Treasure" is a movie which was bought a year ago but no time to see it, until today.. ha.. so ya.. my verdict of the show? Not bad! Lots of suspense! =)

Then after which, I was online for a while, and saw Damien (a attached PLAB guy, but now he's back at PLAB) online.. chatted with him for a while.. he is the same old crappy guy man! Oh man.. I really miss his jokes and all loh.. haix.. =(
Then saw my sgt Zhiwen online.. added him on Friendster and then also chatted with him online too.. another super crappy guy.. he chat with me crap, I chat with him crap too loh! hahax.. =P
Then another one.. my bro, Andrew, was online.. I chatted with him.. more crap man!
So wats wrong with me today? Every MSN window which I chatted with all either starts with some crap word or along the way, the conversation becomes crappy.. wats wrong with me? Even the way of how I started my blog entry today is also real crappy..
Am I getting a pre-trip fever? Or are these signs of an ORD personnel? hmm.. *scratches head*..

Then ate lunch (which was again Chicken rice.. I dun koe why.. I had this craving for chicken rice.. hmmm..).. Then went to play piano for a while, before bathing and go to church for music practice..

So practice was fine.. =).. Then when the service finishes, Nat, Ash, Andrew & myself went to Mos Burger to discuss some details for Youth Camp fund-raising campaign.. so ya.. we managed to settle some issues lah, but not all.. and I cldnt resist the food.. was feeling a bit hungry, so ate a mixed tempura rice burger (dun koe wat its called! Paiseh!).. it was of course yummilicious but after which, my throat hurt a little from the freshly deep-fried fillings.. so ya..

Then went back to church and soon the Youth Service started.. and I tell you.. the service was awesome.. really felt the Presence of God throughout the service.. so ya.. Thank God! =).. And I really was very "into the music".. I played with so much feelings tat the side of my thumb is slightly swollen and I betcha in a few days time, its either a blister or some hard skin would be formed!

Then its off to dinner and then the Youth Camp mtg.. I tot my job was very simple, but then now, its like loads and loads of stuff.. its like I'm the one who starts everything in the initial stage, so everything needs to be in a tip-top condition.. so you koe wat this means? I've got lots of things to do and there are deadlines to meet too, so there is a fair amount of stress.. and for the FIRST time after so many yrs tat I've experience headaches becos of the extra usuage of my brain! haha.. so oh well.. after my Malaysia trip, I cant rest loh.. I have to like slogging.. haix.. but I guess I like doing this, becos its administration work? =)..
The whole mtg only lasts for abt 30 mins.. but after the mtg ended, Ash, Nat, Andrew, Alvin & myself had an additional hr of mtg to tie down stuff, and its there tat I realise tat I got loads of stuff to do.. but nevertheless, I've got an assistant (Matthew Yap), but he got studies as well, so cant really tax him tat much.. so the major production stuff he is doing.. I'm doing all the minor details or doesnt require a lot of brain power, juz pure admin work.. so ya.. =).. Juz hope I can meet the deadlines ya? I plan to finish most of it before I start work, becos once I start work, tats it lah.. no time liaox.. so ya.. =)

Ok.. I think tats all liaox.. I think I'm gonna sleep real late tonite, becos I have to start rushing.. my first publicity project is due nxt Sat (30/9).. gtg now..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 26 DAYS to ORD!!

OCC Youth Camp Publicity Director in action,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: