"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, September 22, 2006

A day out!

The day started with me waking up at 0730 (super early rite?.. ya! becos I slept at 2300 yesterday nite!)..

Woke up and ate my breakfast, and at the same time watch my taped programmes.. so ya..

Then I was on net for a while to pass time lah.. I then read my bro, Sidney's blog and juz realised tat he has been selected to be 1 of the participants for my base CoC Parade which is a day before his ORD.. ha.. Poor thing.. but now I can say this to him, "Do you think I care? ORD loh!".. =P.. hahax.. juz love suaning him; juz like the old times! =)

Then I bathed and then off I went to camp to meet my Malaysia trip kakkis for the excuse recall signing by my OC.. so ya..

Just before I left, I got a call from Samuel (my camp's OC-PA) asking me details of my trip and I juz ask him to cfm whether my OC wld be in the whole day, so tat when we go back to let my OC sign the excuse recall form, we wld not be disappointed.. so ya.. but never did I expect tat Samuel told me tat he got something on in the afternoon, so ya.. then he did me a great favour by helping me and my Malaysia kakkis fill up the form and then my OC sign.. so ya.. so its juz like we all go there to sign the form only.. so it saves us a lot of trouble lah! Thanx Sam once again =)

Then after we finished signing, we went up to bunk to rest a while becos it was pouring cats and dogs outside! So ya.. Then went to canteen to had lunch with the rest becos I was super hungry! =)..

Oh.. today I went back to camp with my civi attire, machiam we like going for ORD and collecting my pink IC liaox.. really feels good to be ORD-ing personnels.. hahax.. =P.. Along the way, met some ppl (both dismounting shifts and mounting shifts personnel; including one of the new guys frm Shift 1 whom I'm mounted 1 duty with!) and said hi! =)..

Then as we are able to leave camp, I went back to the pass office and return my base pass.. then suddenly, some new guy had some problems in Table.. and I was shocked tat no senior guys was there at all.. only left one of the pass making office senior guy but he was busy.. so ya.. so seeing him like so poor thing, I did help him a bit like settle some things as well as change back 1 of the pass.. so ya.. so you see.. I still cannot bear to leave my Table duty.. hahax.. =P.. so I like do my last duty.. hahax.. =P

Then left camp and got a lift from Samuel (my bunk mate!) dad's new Toyota Vios car! Though its small, but it managed to squeeze 5 ppl (including me!) at the back! best rite.. ha.. once reach the main gate, I took a train to Somerset to meet my parents for some family time.. so ya..

We walked almost the whole Orchard Road to search for my mum's clothing for various occasions this yr.. so ya.. she managed to get it in the end lah! so ya.. Thank God! As for me, I have not found my clothings for some of the occasions, so I have to continue shopping loh.. but was in vain.. I actually wanted to settle for a Zara top, but was too expensive.. its $59.90.. but the clothing was nice.. so ya.. but decides tat it was like not my ultimate choice for the occasion.. so I reluctant;y gave it up.. so ya.. so sad.. =(

Then we went over to Raffles City to had dinner.. I had a craving for chicken rice.. so I ate it lah..

So after dinner, we went over to Suntec City to collect a wedding invitation card for the upcoming wedding dinner held on 10/10.. so ya.. And low and behold.. I suddenly remembered tat actually the bride was the cashier who actually took the payment from me when I paid for my Adidas sneakers the other time (abt 3 mths back!).. so ya.. never did you expect I got such good memory huh =)

So we walked and walked.. and then I went to Yes! Eyewear and bought my contact lens.. I looked for the manager there (whom I koe of course and everytime I go there, I wld look for her!), and told her I needed contact lens.. but this time, I decided to buy 1 Day Acuvue Moist daily disposables, becos I simply cant take the dryness of Focus Dailies Moist liaox (my eyes hurt lah!).. so ya.. so actually total cost is $110, but she only charge me $90! and this is a wonder lah! I actually didnt expect it.. she is actually charging me the price which is the normal 1 day Acuvue.. so ya.. so I actually saved $20! not bad! =)

Then went to Carrefour to buy some stuff for my trip.. specifically I bought biscuits for my trip loh, becos I koe my grp of ppl so early where got eat breakfast (unlike me), so I juz buy some biscuits for them to munch, juz in case they got hungry!.. so ya.. I machiam really like S4 (for those of you who dun koe wat is S4, S4 is the person in the army who are in charge of the normal admin/minor gritty stuff/stores/meals indentation).. man!

Then came home by cab becos my parents bought some really big plastic boxes to put my sis art stuff and my NS stuff!.. so ya.. then in the cab, managed to found a phone, but in the end, I managed to contact the owner and the taxi driver actually agreed to send the phone back to the owner.. so ya..

Then bathe and now blog loh! I can tell you my legs are really aching frm all tat walking today.. but nevertheless, I'm gonna perservere.. this is juz a warmup to KL.. KL shall be the place where I shop till I drop.. wahahaha..

Ok.. gtg and sleep liaox! Very tired.. gtg church for much practice tml and after church tml, got church Youth Camp Committee mtg after church.. so ya.. But its really a pity.. I WONT be attending this yr's Youth Camp becos of work commitments (still under the probation period, so no leave allowed and stuff!.. so ya).. haix.. so looks like have to give it a miss loh! =(.. but nevertheless, I would still be helping out in the publicity of the camp.. so ya.. no problem! =)

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. OMG! My leg is aching again.. haix...

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 27 DAYS to ORD!!

Shopping is fun but tiring,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: