"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, September 21, 2006

A day at home..

What can I say? 4 letters!! S-I-A-N !!!

I actually spend the whole morning doing nothing!.. watch TV, read newspapers and play some piano to brushen/refresh my skills..

Then finally in the afternoon, I found something to do, and tat is to pack my stuff for my Malaysia trip happening nxt wk! And I spend abt 1-1.5 hrs to pack my stuff.. I also had to think wat clothes suit me best and does it fit the occasion/place etc.. so ya..
This always happen to me.. juz a short trip can make me pack for 1.5 hrs.. I'm thinking if I go overseas for abt 2 wks, how long shld I pack? 5 hrs? I dun koe! I dun wanna think abt it! *eeks*
So ya.. managed to pack it more or less 80% liaox.. All thanx to the luggage checklist which I had done up earlier! so ya..
And I have a very bad habit.. when its like I'm excited abt the trip, I wld like want to pack but becos find it too early, so I juz push the packing further back.. but now, its like 4 days to my trip, and the nxt 3 days wld be busy days for me, so I had no choice but to pack.. and guess wat! I'm shacked after all tat packing becos I think a lot and stuff.. so ya.. haix..

Then I guess tonite wld be watching some TV followed by my usual surfing at nite.. then its sleep until tml morning and then wake up and get ready to go back to camp for my OC to sign my overseas excuse recall form.. haix.. so troublesome.. If only I had remembered yesterday b4 I left camp.. haix.. =(

Yesterday nite was a counselling nite for me on MSN.. I actually counselled someone (becos of family problems) but unsucessful! haix.. I shall try again tonite! =) Hope I succeed loh! You shld koe who you are! =)

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. eat my yummilicious dinner! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 28 DAYS to ORD!!

Malaysia trip is juz 3 days away!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: