"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So sian...

Woke up this morning at abt 0830.. Brush my teeth and ate my breakfast..

Then read the newspapers.. Then I went to on the computer, and started to check my email, in the hope for some replies frm the companies tat I've give my resume to.. but to my disappointment, it did not happen.. all were junk mails.. haix..

Actually I'm supposed to accompany my friend to go extend his passport for an ORD trip, but no replies or confirmation for the whole day, so therefore I stayed at home loh!.. sianx..
Even Nat, Andrew & Ash (my church friends) wanted to make ask me out for some gathering, but I rejected them becos I'm one who keeps to promises (ie, I agreed to go extend his passport with my friend).. but who koes.. he stood me up.. haix.. I know I shld have gone gather with my church friends.. haix..

Then becos I was so bored, I went online and search for "Army Daze" on Youtube and of course, I watched the whole show!
As I watched the show, it really brought back a lot of fond memories when I entered BMT abt 2 yrs ago! I cld identify with most of the scenes tat they portray in the short movie.. This movie was filmed in 1996, and I'm sure when I first watched it at 1996 (I was Primary 6 then!), I didnt understand anything.. so ya..
So actually if you were to ask me, the time when I was in BMT is the time where I really enjoyed myself the most in NS!.. Though it was the worst time of my life, but come to think back, it was really an enjoyable ride! Sometimes I really wish tat the moment of being in BMT could stood still!.. haix.. really miss all my section mates in BMT.. haix.. but well oh well, life has to go on.. so ya.. =(

Ate lunch and watch TV for a while b4 I went to my computer and check my email again but to no avail.. so ya.. haix.. Then I off the computer and settle some of the admin stuff which I always wanted to do but no time.. I also wanted to pack my luggage for my ORD KL trip (happening on 25/9-27/9), but was not able to in the end, becos of unforeseen circumstances..

As some of you koe, my sunglass has gone back to the optician shop (YES! Eyewear) for 1-1 exchange/repair, due to the discolouration of the lens.. so ya.. and it has been a week but still no news frm my optician.. so I called and asked and found out wats the problem..
They told me tat the manufacturer has actually no more stock for the particular type of lens, so they need at least 2-3 mths to import the lens frm Italy.. so ya.. So they gave me 2 options.. either I wait or go change another pair of sunglass either of the same value or higher, and if higher value, I juz have to pay the balance.. so ya..

So after consulting with my mum to see wats the best option, I've decided to go down and change.. so I asked Boon Sen along to help me choose my sunglass.. and surprisingly, Boon Sen, accompanied me with no complaints/questions asked! Thanx Boon Sen =)

When I went there, I looked for my opticianist and she told me some inside info tat the new stock wld be coming this fri.. so ya.. so she advised me to wait till Friday and then see how.. so ya.. so I agreed loh..
So you can say I went there to waste time lah.. ha.. but at least I get to go down to the shop and got some inside info.. ha..

Then after which, we walked ard the vicinity (Raffles City, Citylink, Marina Square & Suntec City).. and I wanted to buy Dick Lee's CD, so went to few stores to check out the cheapest lah.. so we are walking ard the 4 shopping centers stated above, and then we found tat $18.90 at Sembawang Music Centre, but there was no more stock.. so I have to settle for the 2nd cheapest, $22.90 at That Cd Shop, Raffles City Shopping Centre.. so I decided to test listen the CD, but to my disappointment, it was not as good as I tot.. haix..

Then seeing it was late, Boon Sen & I went on separate ways.. I walked back to Suntec whilst Boon Sen took the MRT home.. I actually wanted to take the MRT but felt tat the bus is better becos dun need to walk so much, but I was wrong! I needed to wait like 15-20 mins for my bus and it take 1 whole hour for me to reach home (which usually needs only 30 mins..).. haix.. I almost died of boredom on the bus lah! The space between each seat is so narrow somemore.. If I were to sit any longer, my legs wld get numbbed!.. haix..

Then came home eat dinner.. bathe and then start to write this blog loh.. Tml gonna go back camp and mount duty with my new shift and a new officer.. so ya.. juz hope tat nothing really crops up tml and tml wld be a good time of mounting lah! so ya.. =).. Hope I can get along with my new shift too.. so ya.. =)

So I guess ppl, I need to log off and sleep now.. too shacked! Need to wake up at 0530 tml.. sianx.. so I shall cya ppl on thurs ya.. =).. and yes.. I think thursday I'm going to pack my luggage (I hope!.. haha)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 44 DAYS to ORD!!

Mount duty loh,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: