"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm tired...

Sunday (03/09/06)

Woke up super shack this morning but still have to go to camp for P1.. sianx..

Anyway, I was half-awake thru'out my whole journey to camp.. but when I reach camp, I had to walk the road up to my camp which can easily take up to 15 mins walk.. So ya.. So I did walk up but somehow, it felt different! The walk was so enjoyable tat I wish the time wld just stood still.. Becos I was listening to the International Channel (96.3FM) and it played a mix of kazz and new age music, so tats why I felt this way la..

Came up to bunk and only to be told the news tat I have to do dismounting duty for the dismounting shift as they dun have enuf ppl.. so ya.. felt a bit angry lah but wat to do?.. so ya..

So once I'm in bunk, I took out my entertainment stuff (like newspapers and magazines) and juz read till I felt sleepy.. So when I felt sleepy, I sleep loh! SO today in camp is practically eat and sleep.. And oh.. for the first time in my weekend P1, I actually watched a DVD movie.. so ya.. it did kill my boredom for a while lah.. so ya..

Lunch was good at Cookhouse becos for the first time, they actually serve Taiwan Sausage.. wat a miracle! After lunch, its back to bunk and its watching a movie and then sleep again!

Then woke up and go for dinner @ Cookhouse.. This time, its not as nice as dinner but oh well, still eat loh..

Came back bunk and then watch TV loh.. Oh.. I enjoyed the President's Star Charity Show very much.. so ya..

After the charity show, I went to sleep and prepare for tml's P1 duty.. sianx..

Monday (04/09/06)

This morning woke up like at 0600 to wash up and freshen up and stuff and man oh man.. super sleepy loh.. but still have to wake up and go do dismounting duty at Guardroom.. sianx..

At 0815, we P1s pulled back frm duty and we went up to bunk and then booked out for the day.. so ya..

Came home and then check my email, as to whether I got any response from any of the companies tat I send my job resumes to, but then to my disappointment, none came, not even Marigold (which I had so much high hopes for!).. haix... sianx..

Then ate lunch and then really sleep from 1300-1600.. never did I felt so tired before.. after I woke up, check email again for reponses, but haix.. none came.. never mind.. I wld wait patiently! juz hope some companies reply lah! so ya.. haix..

Off my computer and then eat dinner..

After which, watched TV and guess wat.. I saw the news tat Steve Irwin of Animal Planet fame, actually passed away today due to a stingray who pierced his heart.. He left behind 2 kids and his wife.. So sad.. He died at the age of 44 yrs old.. so ya.. but its quite ironic isnt it? All the poisonous & dangerous stuff (like lethal snakes and crocs), he seemed to have a way with it, but stingray is not like very dangerous, but yet he still kenna.. haix.. but well.. guess tats wat life is all about! Real sad huh.. I feel so much for the children.. one of his child is only 8 yrs old, and is fatherless.. poor thing! =(

Then now, I write this blogpost loh.. and surf the net for a while before I go sleep.. but sleep wat time, I dun koe.. becos I feel so awake lah! Moreover, tml off, so I can sleep in..

I think tml I off rite, I'm gonna pack my luggage for my ORD KL trip which is in 22 days time, becos I koe for sure tat if I dun pack now, when the date draws nearer, I wld not have the mood to pack.. its like a sudden surge of laziness! ha..

See how lah.. ok.. gtg liaox.. Cya ppl real soon! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 45 DAYS to ORD!!

Excited abt ORD KL trip,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: