"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, September 18, 2006

The last bit....

Well.. my journey as an NSF is almost done!
Tml (19/9) will mark the day when I will perform my LAST RP duty.. Its time to like pass all of wat I koe at Table to the new guys who would be doing duty with us tml! So ya.. =) Now its all up to the new guys to protect the airbase with their lives!
And guess wat.. wat a way to "celebrate" my last duty, where I would have my LAST CO Parade tml.. How lucky am I rite.. ha.. Think I buy 4D or Toto also not so "zhun"! wahaha.. Oh.. tml CO's Parade is also the FIRST time where I'm wearing admin with sandles and attending CO Parade.. wat a way to end my life as an NSF in my squadron! haha.. =P
So as the previous "old birds" would say to the new guys, "Zhe Bu Shi Wo De Nian Dai Le!"..

Anyway, yesterday duty was as usual lah.. Table duties all the way.. but I'm doing the night shift, and like all humans, I need my all essential rest at nite, so doing duty at nite (no doubt its at Table), but duty can be extremely tiring! So ya.. haix.. But I still managed to pull it thru of course (the abilities of an "old bird".. wahaha.. ok! I better stop it or else I kenna beaten to a pulp! haha..)

And since I'm at Table, there are times at nite where I juz stare in space (becos nobody mah at nite!), and juz think of my future plans! Here are my tots:

(a) Get my Class 3 driving licence by end 2007. I give myself 1 year to achieve. Tots are in my mind to during my leave, start learning.. so dun waste time.. so ya.. see how lah! I will definately be a school candidate for my driving.. dun trust those private instructors though they are cheap.. so ya.. I rather play safe.. ha.. =)

(b) Do my weekly physical exercises (like swimming, running) when time permits; at least once a week, so as to prevent myself frm getting fatter, and also at the same time, prepare for my NSmen IPPT from March 2007 onwards..

(c) Get my personal car by 2010-2011 earliest. I've always wanted a Toyota car, so probably I wld get one when I decided to have a car of my own!
And I dun koe izzit my nature or sumthing.. I have been like suddenly very interested in cars.. like seeing cars adverts and stuff.. hmm..

Came home after dismounting frm duty, with of course a big bag of things.. tat is my 2nd last installment of stuff.. after clearing the stuff today, I still have my field pack, SBO & helmet.. so ya.. so tat constitutes the last 1% of things tat I need to clear!.. so you can say tat my cupboard is 99% cleared as well (except for things like my tshirt and stuff!).. so ya.. ORD loh.. ha.. *punches hand in air!*.. better stop or else again kenna beaten! wahaha.. =P

Then I was so tired tat I spend 2 hrs having my nap! Pig rite.. hahax.. =P.. but then though my alarm rang, I still continue sleeping until my dad wake me up for dinner half an hour later! so ya.. so in total, slept for 2.5 hrs! =).. I feel so pig-ish (if there is such a word! hahax..)

Ok lah.. other stuff are in the works and still processing in my brain, so can't type it in this blogpost.. either they are not impt at all, or its simply I've forgotten (all thanx to my short term memory!.. so ya..)

Ok.. gtg and surf net a while b4 I log off and need to rest early for my last duty as well as my last CO Parade tml.. so ya.. ha.. =)

Good nite ppl! Till we meet again soon!! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 31 DAYS to ORD!!

ORD loh,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: