"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, September 14, 2006

A day after the news...

Yes.. I've changed my nick on MSN the moment I knew I was going for the signing of the employment letter.. And once ppl see my nick, they kept asking me wats my position in my employment company.. so ya.. so when this happens, I have to like explain all over again.. I'm not tired of doing so, but it tends to like ya koe, gets lazy of typing at times.. so ya..

Anyway, yesterday's duty was one of my most shiong duty.. the whole day I didnt sleep till 2300 and woke up at 0440.. and then I didnt sleep after tat! So ya.. quite a no. of ppl were either on medical leave or they have cleared leave.. so ya.. My whole bunkmates were not mounting duty, except Ben & myself.. we were the lone rangers of the bunk! but ya.. Fortunately, I got other shift mates whom I can get along with.. so ya.. so I can say mounting duty was a breeze! =)

Oh.. before we dismounted from duty, we had to attend the FDC trainees' Passing Out Parade (POP)! They all seemed so happy to POP, but wat they never koe is tat they are abt to bear a heavy responsibility to protect the airbase!.. and of course, there are bound to be real terrible times (eg: kenna scolded by the upper management ppl or they impliment things becos some things happen, and the ppl on the ground needs to comply to it even though they dun like to!).. but not forgetting tat they are also gonna make some really good friends.. so ya.. so here's from me wishing them, "ALL THE BEST! Take care!! =)"

Went to AMK's S11 to buy fish bee hoon for lunch.. saw Ivan Jr & Damien (the PLAB attached guys to our shift!).. so ya.. quite a coincidence!

Came home and ate lunch.. watched my taped programmes, bathe and now on my blog writing this blogpost lah!

Ok lah.. gtg and surf other websites liaox.. Cya soon.. sianx.. duty tml again (oh.. tml is the PLAB attached ppl LAST duty, so ya.. so sad! haix..)

Been surfing other ppl's blogs lately and realised tat they have used photoshop to put up their photos on their blogpage, and I muz say its very nice! Never mind.. my next few photos would be posted using photoshop.. so ya.. muz learn.. muz beautify my blog mahx! Ha.. can't lose to other ppl! =) If you all dun koe wat am I toking, nvm.. you all wld koe when the time is near! =)

Oh.. I bought this new book, "Private Parts & other play things" by Michael Chiang (costs $13.55), frm MPH the other day when I went out with Boon Sen! I always wanted to get this book in my hands! Cool sia! Its actually a book of 6 plays (with all the scripts inside!).. quite cool! =).. I'm reading it once I have the time! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 35 DAYS to ORD!!

End of service real soon,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: