"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, September 29, 2006

The aftermath of the trip

Its been 2 days after the trip and I tell you its been a tiring day..

Yesterday I spend almost the whole day (from 1100-1800) doing up a simple pre-order form and a ppt presentation which has only like 6 slides! The ppt presentation alone took me 2 solid hrs!
This ppt presentation and pre-order form is due today (fri - 29/09).. so ya.. have to get it over and done with..

My eyes were very tired after tat, and I got a terrible headache lah.. and suddenly my computer got problem, so had to resolve it.. Thank God its able to be resolved lah.. I was on a verge of getting a new harddisk.. so ya.. but now, can save the money liaox =)

That was yesterday (thurs - 28/09)..

Today was slightly more relaxing.. I actually woke up like at 0800 but I "lai chuang" until I felt asleep and as a result, I woke up at 1000.. this is like the latest which I have woken up lah! so ya..

Then was on computer and start to blog this blogpost loh.. and as well as do my KL Trip photos.. tried to upload but something is really wrong with Yahoo! I dun koe why.. maybe tonight will be ok? If not, I need to upload into another server.. so ya.. will see tonite ba!

Then afternoon, went to my hairstylist and cut my hair for my cousin wedding dinner tml.. my hair is now fantastic! My hairstylist really cut very fast! Within 10 mins, my hair was done.. very satisfying.. of course, he is a professional hairstylist, so therefore, I paid $18 for my haircut! usual lah! Actually ah, other ppl he charge $20.. but becos my family (mum, sis & dad) were regular customers, therefore, he gave me cheaper price of $18.. I asked him "how much".. he said "same".. then I was like dun koe how much.. juz give him $20 and he return me $2.. so ya.. so the price for me has not change 2 yrs ago! Hahax.. =P

Now, I gtg and buy dinner and some refreshments for tonite cell from Toa Payoh liaox.. Gonna eat my rojak! Best! =)

Ok.. gtg liaox.. Buaix! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 20 DAYS to ORD!!

I like my hair, wohoho...,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: