"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, August 21, 2006

Parade day again..

Well.. bk in camp yesterday nite with like so many ppl lah.. there were the FDC trainees' parents (who brought them up to camp) and the supporting contingent for RSAF Day Parade, becos early morning they need to leave liaox.. so ya.. Then of course, we bk in also..

Went up to camp and bathe and off I went on my bed.. Once I laid on my bed, within 5 minutes, I started sleeping..

Woke up at 0600 this morning half dead.. wanted to sleep somemore, but didnt.. woke up and then went Cookhouse to eat breakfast, which was porridge (didn't felt full of course!)..

Then we drew arms and off we went to Tengah.. was the last GOH contingent to reach, becos there were some miscommunication in the drawing of arms..

Anyway, when we went there, we practice the programme for wet weather.. did a few sequence runs, b4 we proceed to the original Parade Square (which was so darn hot!) for 2 sequence runs..

So as usual, during march past, I was super stressed with all the same problems.. More or less the problems have been resolved but then I'm still not happy with my performance (as in maintaining distance).. I wld try my very best to improve lah.. juz hope it turns out well on the actual day..

Come to think of it, the actual Parade is nxt Fri (1/9).. super fast lah.. then today a sad thing happen.. my best buddy in Parade, Ann tat, has been separated frm me (as in not side by side anymore.. its more of like alternate space!).. so sad hor.. I was stunned (or shld I say I didnt get used to it lah.. becos I dun have someone to trust, as to whether I landed on the right spot or march too fast!.. so ya.. Ann Tat wld usually tell me during the marching or stuff but now the new guy, dun do it at all.. so ya.. Juz hope tat sooner or later, Ann tat wld be nxt to me & I have all the confidence tat I wld be on the right spot! =)

Came back to bunk and bathe and went downstairs to hear my officer talk! After which, we left camp for half-day off becos my officer want us to clear leave.. so tml I also on 1 full day off, but then in the afternoon, have to go back camp for a while, to settle my medical FFI.. My medical FFI has been pushed back for quite a while liaox, so if I dun do it this time, then no time liaox.. so ya.. so no choice.. my off have to be kenna 'jia' loh!

Came back home by bus.. Ate lunch at home.. then bathe again (weather was super hot!).. then now, writing this blog loh!

Tonite have to continue looking for room rates for my ORD Malaysia Trip in KL.. tml have to iron my 3 uniforms and kiwi my parade boots, as I plan to go for my medical FFI with my smart 4 uniform (dun want to go bunk at all!).. so ya.. gonna have a busy day ahead..

Ok lah.. I'm going to go for my afternoon nap liaox.. super sleepy! Catch ya all soon =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 59 DAYS to ORD!!

Step 2 leading to ORD (Medical FFI) is towards completion,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: