"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

ORD Medical FFI done!

Woke up this morning at 0845 and then had breakfast.. followed by me ironing my 3 No. 4 uniforms and kiwi my boots.. Man! I took 1.5 solid hrs to do this!

Then bathe and I was out of the hse and on my way to camp for my medical FFI which was scheduled at 1330! Left hse abt 1200, and by the time I reach my camp, it was 1230.. walked up slowly along the long road.. seeing tat it was still too early , I went over to Spec Mess to have my lunch.. saw some FDC specs, chatted with them, whilst waiting for my lunch (fried rice & black pepper chicken chop!).. so ya.. it was delicious..

When I was done, saw Sidney at Spec Mess buying lunch, and he asked me whether am I going back to bunk becos he was driving my TO's (training officer) car.. I think he want to show me his driving skills =P.. but I didnt sit in the end, becos I've got to go for my medical FFI mahz.. so bro.. perhaps nxt time =)

After I was done with my lunch, went over to medical centre for my FFI.. tat was abt 1310.. reported and I waited.. and waited.. and waited.. and you koe wat time did I get to see the MO (Medical Officer)? At 1530!! I waited for 2 hours loh!

When I went in, the doctor was there asking me if there was any problems.. I highlighted 2 problems to him, but he said it was minor issues.. dun need to worry abt it.. so ya.. so within 5 mins, I was out of the MO room.. and then Samuel & I (who were with me for FFI as well!) proceeded over to the NS section to hand in the FFI form.. so ya..

And by the time all these were done, it was abt 1610.. so ya.. Came home by bus.. stop over at AMK S11 to buy dinner home (mum not cooking).. wanted to buy carrot cake advertised on TV, which actually means I have to board a bus (which wld take me home) and alight somewhere, and after buying the carrot cake, have to wait and board the same bus to get home.. but to my dismay, the carrot cake store was not open.. so this means tat I made a wasted trip loh! haix..

Then reached home and now on this blog thingy loh.. After which, I have to have my dinner and book in camp tonite, becos tml have RSAF Day Parade rehearsals in the morning.. which means I have to wake up at 0600.. haix..

Ok lah.. gtg and do my other stuff liaoz; which include continued researching on net for my ORD Malaysia Trip to KL.. so ya.. =).. Cya ppl..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 58 DAYS to ORD!!

Step 2 (Medical FFI) of my ORD process completed,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: