"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, August 24, 2006

2 days have juz been past by!!

23/08/06 (Wednesday)

Yesterday was my exact day to 1 mth of my clearing-leave-day (22/9)! Was super happy lah! Its like the moment tat I've been waiting for! =)..

Anyway, went for drill this morning.. Drill was ok, except tat the weather was super hot.. and not to mention tat the reserve Parade RSM was again, really cannot make it! Too sick and tired to continue blogging abt it.. haix.. its really true.. this RSAF Day Parade is really nothing to look forward to! I dun koe why.. I juz dun have the pride to do this Parade.. cld it be becos I have gone for the super 'big' Parade like NDP, and then suddenly, I'm doing a scaled down Parade.. I dun koe.. I juz wanna get this over and done with!!

When I was at the base, I got instructions frm my P1 sgt tat we (as a P1 grp) have to do duty (both P1 duty and dismounting shift duty) as well as FDC contingency drill demonstration at nite.. I tell you.. I was really pissed off lah.. my friends were all shocked at my behaviour! I think they have never seen me so angry b4.. so now they do.. haha.. but coming back to it, its really ridiculous; have to mount duty a few hrs after we came back frm rehearsals.. I told Zijing (my sec sch friend who is also in GOH but in Tengah Airbase as an RP) abt wat I had to do after the rehearsal when I'm back at base, and he exclaim "huh" in a shocking manner lah!! Its tat bad!
So back at base we went, with me in a very "seh" and tiring mood (I slept all the way thruout the journey!).. Then I went to cookhouse and eat my lunch (which was fried fish beehoon! fwah! world best! my fave!).. then went up to have a quick shower, before I went down to the conference room for some suggestion thing which each one of us must clocked at least 3 approved and paid suggestions.. and thank God, in a period of 1 mth, I managed to do so and got $5 for each suggestion by SAF.. ha.. not bad huh.. But those who do not have 1, wld be confined.. so ya.. poor thing!

Got news frm my P1 sgt tat my P1 duty was frm 1500-1700! Thank goodness, becos juz as I started my duty, I got a headache.. so ya.. but my P1 sgt (Sgt Yifu) was so nice.. he actually told us (the P1s) to rest and the FDC drill demostration wld be done by the confinees.. so ya.. so at least not too bad.. at least I got to rest!

(FYI: Boon Sen & Kok Wei did not serve their P1.. so its only left Samuel & me.. so ya..).. and during my P1 duty, I was not allowed to "rest in peace" becos half of the time, Samuel kept pestering me abt giving him suggestions, so tat he need not be confined nxt wk, which is a order passed down by my officer.. so ya..).. but it was quite fun lah.. at least time pass more quickly loh.. but after thinking, my headache got worse! So Sam, u owe me one! =P

Went to cookhouse with Yeow Siang & Samuel to eat dinner.. Dinner was alright!.. quite nice =).. Then went back bunk and bathe.. watch TV (both the 7pm show on Channel 8, as well as Singapore Idol!)

Singapore Idol was interesting, becos its Asian Pop week.. and man! I'm so waiting for this to happen lah! =).. Btw, I voted for Jonathan Leong twice (tat cost me $1.20!).. I have decided.. after Matilda's departure, I think I shld vote for the best talent.. and I think Jonathan Leong shld be the next Singapore Idol! He delivered his best lah! Was so impressed with his singing! =).. Let's juz see the results tml (24/8) to see how they fared and stuff! Oh man! Singapore Idol fever is juz so getting into me =)

Was super sleepy but I still hold on to my seat and kept awake until Singapore Idol finishes at 2130! I didnt expect it to be so long; I tot by 2100 I cld sleep.. but apparently no.. oh well..

Really "konged" off to Dreamland at abt 2145.. and really had a good nite sleep thru! =)

24/08/06 (Thursday)

Woke up one time this morning at 0245 (becos I have felt I slept too much and wanted to see whether its time to get up!).. but seeing it too early, went back to sleep but only to wake up again at 0538.. Felt cold, so covered myself with blanket.. this time really cannot sleep liaoz, so juz close my eyes loh..

The time came where Sam & I went down to Guardroom to do duty.. so ya.. did duty till 0815, and was allowed to go back to bunk!! Minutes later, bathe and then tried to sleep on my bed but to no avail.. we both wanted to wait for Boon Sen & Kok Wei to eat breakfast, but then, to our surprise, they have eaten.. so at 0930, we both went to eat..

At 1000, fall in to fill water barricades.. and man.. this really took the toll of us.. Then I went to fill the water barricades and there was another gate to be filled, but then the vehicle can't take so many ppl (there were abt 7 of us in total!), so 4 of us stayed back to wait.. But then something misfortunate happened, and the 4 of us who stayed back to wait, had to walk back to bunk (which is abt 1km away!) and walk quite fast, becos when we started walking, it was 1115 liaoz and we had to attend an OC talk/briefing/lesson at 1130, so punctuality is impt!

Quickly went up to bathe and shower and then went to the briefing place.. we waited and waited and then our officer came back and tell us tat it has been cancelled, so becos most of us take half day off, my officer had also a deadline to finish filling up the water barricades, so he made us stayed back to fill the barricades.. haix.. so we did.. Boon Sen, Kok Wei, Samuel, Sgt Weiming & me, went to fill up the water barricades loh..

At last at 1340, we finished everything and went back bunk to bathe, before we bk out (becos we on half-day off mah!)..

Went to AMK's S11 coffeeshop to buy my fave chicken rice =).. Yummy! And bought a bit of fruits for my family.. so ya.. =)..

Today is really one day which I really think a lot.. below are my explanations:

(1) For nxt wk's RSAF Day Parade, cfm I muz cut hair.. so I was thinking whether shld I go to the salon, which Zijing recommended me which is juz opposite my hse, and it costs me $10. The usual Malay barber juz cost me $8.. but oh well.. I think I shld try sumthing new, since its near my clear leave period.. =).. So ya..

(2) My cousin is getting married nxt mth (30/9) @ Botanic Gardens.. so ya.. and you koe wat this means?
I most prob will do up my hair at my usual hairstylist (which I didnt visit him for 2 yrs liaoz becos of NS and no $$ liaoz.. but now ORD liaoz, so shld go back to him lah.. and mind you.. his cut and blow is not cheap.. its $18 lah! Last time was $18 -2 yrs ago.. now, I dun koe.. He is my family hairstylist now lah!.. ha..)..
At the same time, this is really taking the toll of me.. wat shld I wear for the wedding? hmm.. any advice? =).. or sumone want to go shopping with me? I wld either get it in Singapore or when I'm in KL for my ORD trip.. so ya.. Man.. getting new clothings and shopping for one is certainly my favourite pastime =)

(3) The planning of my ORD Malaysia trip is almost done.. 50%.. it juz needs decision as to the dates we are going to KL, and whether we want to take the package in Singapore or we go there and then we bk the hotel.. so ya.. But I think the most probable option wld be taking the package in Singapore.. though its slightly more expensive, but then its safer (in terms of transaction) and more convenient.. Talks are still on the way.. so ya.. =)

(4) One by one, my cousins and my close friends are getting their Class 3 license. And becos my competency nature, I feel tat I shldn't lose out!
Ppl now in my camp are like either have gotten their license, and best still, a minority few have even a car to drive!! So I think I shld not be the one who lose out!
So now my current plan is to be determined to learn my driving, and if possible, complete and get my licence end of 2007! Big ambition rite? But its possible! =).. I hope! =)

(5) Wld I want to wear this almost chui specs of mine (which I'm wearing now) when I work? I dun think so.. so when I work, I want to make a half-frame specs. I think it wld look quite good on me.. *thick skin*..

(6) I have been offered a part-time job by my mum's babysitting baby's mum, dealing with freelance teaching.. dun koe wat it is exactly.. but I got the feeling like its more of like being a facilitator to the students (dun koe teach wat to the students!)as well as also do some sai-kang.. Dun really koe wat it is.. wonder how much I'm paid and how well-paid the job is.. so ya.. I will see how, but most prob, I wont be working lah.. becos I dun like to work with familar ppl. very stress.. moreover, I wld see the boss (my mum's babysitting baby's mum) everyday.. so ya..

Am I stressed or wat? I have never tot of so many things on a single day leh!

Then today I got into a misunderstanding with a good friend of mine.. Felt real sad lah.. Not willing/convenient to divulge details (pls dun ask me who also!).. but he shld koe who he is.. so wat I juz want to say is tat if you are reading this, I juz wanna say again tat "I'm sorry! I didnt mean to hurt you! I'm really sorry! Can you forgive me?"

Haix.. such a sad thing has to happen to me today.. haix..

Oh.. I took half day off today and tml morning off, so bk in camp by 1100.. so ya.. so can sleep a bit late tonite.. and tml-sun, I wont be coming home.. becos tml (25/8) got a post-NDP celebration at my base spec mess, with my Base Commander giving us the NDP appreciation certificate.. so ya.. Last yr was my CO.. this yr is Base Commander.. upgrade liaoz.. ha.. tell u.. tml sure have Tiger Beer one.. haha.. so can drink for an ORD toast.. ha.. juz hope tml have lah hor =)..

Then Sat (26/8) do duty loh.. sianx.. oh.. this is the last mounting as GOH Shift liaoz.. so ya.. haix..

Ok lah.. gtg liaox and surf my other stuff in Internet! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 56 DAYS to ORD!!

Am I thinking too much?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: