"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

March to the beat...

Yes.. today the Parade is a total screw-up, becos you koe why? The SAF Band is not here, and we had to march along with the CD music which is totally off beat lah.. you can suddenly hear at one time tat there is a sudden change in rhythm, and if you have ever march, you wld koe tat its not possible.. so you wld either end up marching in a different motion compared to the others (ie, ppl march left leg, you march right leg!), or as the RSMs call it, psycho-motor (ie, you march with right hand right leg).. so ya..

Haix.. dun tok abt it lah.. and at camp (esp. within my shift), ppl suddenly koe abt my jaywalking fine issue.. tats weird.. maybe they have read my blog loh.. haix..

We had quite a lot of free time/rest during the rehearsals, so Boon Sen, Kokwei, Yizhou and myself like discuss details for our Malaysia ORD Trip.. so ya.. the more we chat, the more excited am I to look forward for our trip!

After rehearsal this morning, went back to bus and as usual, felt very shacked and therefore I slept in the bus.. it was so so comfortable lah..

Reach camp and went to Cookhouse for lunch.. and after tat, its back to bunk, bathe and sleep for abt 30 mins before falling in for some final debrief by my officer abt our mounting schedules and stuff..

I somewhat knew my mounting dates liaox.. and I'm pleased to announce tat at last (after close to half a yr), I'm able to attend church! Yes lah! Able to see my church mates again!! =) But the 2 Saturdays after tat (9/9 & 16/9), I'm not able to go becos its my duty day.. haix.. But wats comforting is tat frm 23/9 onwards, I can go to church liaox becos its clearing leave mah! In fact, I am 24 days to clearing leave! =) Isn't tat fast? Ha.. dun envy me!! =P

Then after tat, went back to bunk and wait till time to book out..

Booked out of camp, came home and watch TV (the 7pm show on Channel 8, and Singapore Idol!).. Then login into Net and blog this loh! =)

Going to sleep soon liaox.. Getting tired.. surf the net a bit more then I go sleep =)

Oh.. tml is my shift's mass off.. so ya.. so I can sleep in again! Yeh!! =).. But nite time need to bk in again loh, becos Fri (1/9) got Parade mahx!! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 50 DAYS to ORD!!

GOH journey ending soon,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: