"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, August 31, 2006

A day to slack and rest @ home!!

Woke up this morning, with a feeling to sleep in, becos the weather is superb for doing so.. it is raining tats why!! And dun we all koe tat sleeping in on a rainy day is even better than chocolate! =)

Anyway, woke up and ate breakfast.. then watched the parts of Singapore Idol tat I taped but did not watch yesterday (due to mum want to watch another programme).. Oh.. speaking of which, I was so so impressed with Jonathan's FIRST performance.. It was so nice tat I my goosepimples literally stand when he started singing.. haha.. felt so happy for him.. becos he sang "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole.. so ya.. it was so nice lah.. and the judges said tat this was his best performance yet! So ya.. juz hope tat Singapore wld koe how to vote.. and yes.. I voted twice for Jonathan again! =)

Then I'm logged on the Net and blog this post loh.. so ya.. and guess wat.. I'm in a state of shock!

For 4 days only (31/8 - 3/9), Singnet is giving a FREE Apple MacBook & an ADSL2+ Integrated Wireless Modem with a 3 yr contract of the 10Mbps broadband Unlimited Plan (which cost $88 per month!).. Here are the specifications of the Apple MacBook:
1.83Ghz Intel Duo Core Processor
13.3-inch Glossy Widescreen Display
Built-in iSight Camera
Front Row & Apple Remote
Built-in AirPort Extreme (802.11g), Bluetooth 2.0+ EDR, and Gigabit Ethernet

Man.. this is really tempting lah.. but then, unfortunately, my contract does not expire until May 2007.. so ya.. so I still have to wait lah.. sianx.. =(

Practically did nothing at home.. juz surfing the net and slack at home.. before I've got to go back camp tonite before 2300, as I have the RSAF Day Parade tml, and I have to wake up super early.. so ya.. =)

Ok.. gtg and surf the Net liaox.. Enjoy ur day ppl!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 49 DAYS to ORD!!

My LAST Parade tml,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: