"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Yummy!

Yummy is all I can describe! Finally my craving has been satisfied! Dun think otherwise u cheeky ppl! My craving is fairly simple actually.. its actually eating the King of Fruits, Durian! Yummy! =) Bought it at a pasar malam after days of finding out ard my neighbourhood of where's the cheapest durian ard! I find those 3 for $10 is quite expensive.. so ya.. bought those $1 ones and I muz say its very good =).. at least it did satisfy my craving.. =)

Anyway, today at camp nothing much, except tat its the uniform inspection in the morning and believe it or not.. I was quite anxious.. during the inspection, my heart actually was beating very fast.. I fear tat my RSM wld say bad things abt me and stuff.. but he juz see and then go.. he really didnt say anything, except tat he said my boots are not shiny enuf.. so ya.

Then its time to bk out and then came home.. then watched TV and now on computer.. blog a while before I sleep loh.. sianx.. tml need to mount duty.. haix.. =(.. and I'm getting poor liaox.. I have only $6 to last me till Monday (10/7).. juz hope its enuf!

Oh! Juz read my email.. my attachment company (whom I first sent my resume to), actually replied back my email and saying tat I wld be on their waiting list in the event for any job openings in the company.. so ya.. am very happy lah! I tot they wld reject me or sumthing like tat! Juz hope in time I wld get a job loh! =).. I wld rather work there than anywhere else, becos, its a place which I have spent abt 3 mths there during my polytechnic's student internship programme (SIP).. so anyway, juz hope my resume is good enuf for them to offer me a post loh! =)

And its really fast come to think of it.. I have abt only 3 mths before I'm out of NS and join the working force.. Today on the way home frm camp, I was juz thinking of a few things:

(a) Wat if I cldnt get a job in time?
(b) Am I going to rot at home all my life if I work?
(c) At wat age I wld get my license and get a car?
(d) Wat's my future job?
(e) Wld I have enuf to spend becos I'm actually quite materialistic?

So you see.. I can think a lot on a bus journey and this really depends on whether I want to or not.. so ya.. haix.. all these thinking juz gives me a headache.. Dun wish to think so much liaox! I want to live a happy-go-lucky attitude loh! See how lah!

Ok.. time really ticking away! Gonna sleep now! Gdnitez ppl and I'll cya on Friday? Ciaoz!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 106 DAYS to ORD!!

Job-hunting is stressful,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: