"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, July 07, 2006

Disappointments..

Totally disappointed with my shift.. decide not to go into details.. I'm juz gonna say the gist of it here.. so here goes..

It was originally a fine weather to mount duty in; cool breeze without the sun and my boots will remain dry despite the wet weather which last time once my boots touch water, within minutes my socks wld be soaking wet.

Anyway, did my normal duty until my sgt pye over my detailing and I admit tat this is one of the slackest duty tat I've done so far but its not my fault tat its so slack becos simply the detailing is planned by my sgt.. and my whole shift ppl is like blaming me and call me a slacker. And I can actually hear some of them talkin behind my back la.. WTH! I got so pissed off initially tat I actually wanted to tell them to shut up but I didnt la or else they wld have seen the other side of me..

Then as if its not enuf, due to an oversight of my sgt, my sgt wake me up last min to tell me to do a 30min armed gate duty and then another person take over for the rest of the other hr. And I was like ok.. Do loh.. no harm.. Then when I stand there, I tot of it, why dun I juz do the rest of the hr in order to shut the rest of the ppl who called me slacker.. U all koe how hurtin for ppl to call you names when you are not!

Then there are worst things. Ppl in my shift kept callin my name in a very high pitch and a few times is ok.. but it carried on too far and too long liaox, which at times, I feel like really shout explesives into the pyset and juz ask them to shut up! Imagine this carried on the whole afternoon whilst on duty.. its super irritating la..

Then when I carried on another duty after the gate duty, one of my shift mates juz kept complaining to me and hinting at me tat my duty is slack whilst his is not! I'm juz thinkin.. Its not tat I always have slack duty.. I'm juz lucky today to have such a duty.. so wat now.. You blaming me? I was so pissed off tat I did not talk to him for a while.

Then came someone with dinner.. I ask wats for dinner and he showed me; I replied consider very good already becos got fish cake and chicken wing.. Then I was being replied by tat person tat I have a unique taste.. Then immediately I been brought back the fact tat they muz hv been spoilt or pampered to say tat cookhouse food sucks.. In fact, I find it average and I dun see why they shld condemn cookhse food! Haix.. these young ppl muz have too much money to spend.. They dun koe the hardships of life.. Haix.. Dun tok abt them liaox, or else I wld die of heart attack.

Then at nite, went to take nitesnack.. then sleep the nite away, before waking up at 0440 to get ready for my last duty of the day, which is table.. but before 0440, I was awaken by my friend's voice at abt 0300.. stupid fellow, and immediately I realised tt I was sweating in my sleep! Gosh!!

Did the table duty in the morning and I muz say its quite smooth sailing.. not much of a hiccup!

Then dismount and then came home.. immediately was on the computer and then logon to blog as well as also listen to some of the PODcasts on www.mrbrown.com.. super addictive! I'm actually MSNed some of the PODcasts to my friends.. so ya.. love a selective few! =)..

Ok lah.. gtg liaox and listen more of mrbrown show liaox.. Ciaox n I will cya soon!

Will be bkin in tonite becos tml got NDP Family Day Show @ National Stadium! Man! Really excited abt it! =).. Ciaoz..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 104 DAYS to ORD!!

NDP fever,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: