"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, July 03, 2006

A start to my off day..

Hi all.. you may wonder at this time why I'm at home? This is becos I have a mass off.. so ya.. becos we had burned out 2 consecutive days of weekends..

Today practically stayed at home and being a good boy.. but then, of course at home becos nothing much to do, so my computer is my best companion.. I'm really surprised at the amt of admin work I did today on the com.. here they are:

(a) Help my sgt type my shift's schedule for the mth of July, as there are some miscommunication, which resulted in the wrong placing of P1s.

(b) Type my grp's P1 schedule (specially for my P1 grp only!)

(c) Type friend's testimonial on Friendster.

(d) Check email.

(e) Pack my camp bag for Wednesday.

(f) Compress and send out photos of the SAF Day Parade 2006 (in zip format)..
Speaking of which, the photos are uploaded on the net liaox.. pls. go to Photo Gallery > My Experience As A Soldier Boy > SAF Day Parade 2006 Photos!

Now the above 6 things had taken me the WHOLE day to complete! So ya.. Tml wld be another off day for me, but then I wld again have to do a bit of packing work.. clothings are being stacked up in my room, namely my no. 1 and no. 3.. so ya.. tml then do loh.. =)

Ok lah.. I'm tired after facing the computer the whole nite.. Gonna sleep and wake up early tml.. tml is another off day! Yeh! But then again, hope tml someone jio me out? I'm getting a bit bored at home liaox.. sianx.. =(

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 108 DAYS to ORD!!

Off tml again,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: