"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Missing In Action (MIA)

Yes! This is another post of mine.. juz in case u all accuse me of being MIA-ed again.. hahax.. =P

Hope you all have enjoyed my previous post (Tues - 25/07/06).. I enjoyed the beach part of the post best! Photos combined with post! Fwah! Best combination! Hahax.. I better stop! =)

Anyway, today went to do the speedtrap thing lah.. When we went back to bunk, we were promised by my P1 sgt tat we were not to be disturbed, in other words, we can sleep until we full (ie, until time to fall in for NDP rehearsal tat is!).. Here's to 3SG Yifu if he is reading this:
"Thank you for helping us type in our USMS suggestions into the system at the expense of your precious sleep! =)"

But wats irritating is everytime I was abt to sleep very soundly, either I wld have a call or SMS and therefore, it results in me having to entertain it before I continue sleeping! So ya..

Then its time for my sgts to give out the tix for NDP 2006.. the no. of actual tix were very popular till the pt tat we muz draw lots to see who will get NDP actual tix.. so tat means to say its either you get 1 NDP Actual tix or 2 NDP Preview tix (which is this Sat, 29/07).. so ya.. Of course, I didnt get the NDP Actual though I very much want to, but oh well.. Anyway, the tix is not impt to me becos parents not coming due to church commitments.. haix.. come to think of it, quite disappointing lah.. but oh well.. haix.. so my mum is gonna give the tix to someone else lah.. haix. =(

Tml I'm gonna get an answer lah.. and if no one wants the tix, then I'm gonna keep it loh and probably laminate it as a soveneir! See how lah.. Aiya.. dun talk abt it liaox or else, I wld be even more sad!

Anyway, today's rehearsal is all rite lah.. today, the RSMs swop some of the actual guys in the parade with the reserve, so tat they wld at least get to march in 1 parade.. so ya.. but they did not touch the perimeter (which I'm considered lah!) becos we are quite impt ppl.. so ya.. But anyway, I'm quite happy for Ann Tat lah, becos he is like filled with disappointment b4 the drill tat he told me tat he dun need to march liaox and he has already given up hope to be in actual.. but anyway, he went in to march today, and I'm sure he muz be on cloud 9 lahx, becos all hope is not lost! At least he manage to march in Preview lah.. better than nothing wat! =).. Juz hope this is of some consolation to him lah! Jiayou Ann Tat =)

I felt less nervous today at my new position liaox.. Think I'm getting used to it.. except for the initial 2 runs, I got a bit of a dressing problem when we do our march past.. but when it came to the last run, I manage to salvage the problem and found the crux to the problem.. So juz hope I can maintain the dressing on Sat (29/07).. we shall see ba!

Oh.. my schedule for August 2006 is out halfway liaox.. wats left is only the P1 sessions planned by my sgt.. mounting and rehearsal dates for RSAF Day.. and I muz say I'm fine with it.. juz hope the P1 dates are also as favourable lah! =).. we shall see soon loh! =).. but wats saddening is tat I wld NOT be attending church for the mth of Aug 2006 again, becos its either I have duty or rehearsals.. haix.. Sianx.. cannot see my church bros/mates for another mth.. haix. =(

Decided to come home becos I have to blog! Lots of ppl have been asking my reason frm being MIA frm the cyberworld, esp. my blog! So ya..

By the time this blog is posted, its 0145 in the morning! (I did the previous post, Tues - 25/7, in the same nite too, so tat explains the late nite!)..

Ok lah.. Gtg to dreamland liaox becos tml afternoon got base run.. sianx.. =(.. And I dun think I wld bk out tml nite, as tml nite muz bk in.. by the time I finish the base run, its like 1730 liaox then reach home, 1900.. 2030 muz leave home.. so wats the pt? Correct =).. so I think I'll cya ppl on Sat/Sun lah.. depends loh!

Wish me all the best in NDP Preview on Sat (29/7) =).. Hope RSAF GOH dun screw up again! *touch wood*

We shall see ya.. and cya ppl soon online! In the meantime, keep it log on to my blog.. more updates coming your way (I hope?) =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 84 DAYS to ORD!!

NDP is drawing nearer,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: