"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It took the toll out of me!

Well! Today woke up like 0515.. super tired lah.. partly becos the weather was so nice to sleep in, as well as I slept at 1230 yesterday nite.. so ya.. u can imagine how tired I am loh!!

Shared cab with Boon Sen this morning to cab.. Instructions has been passed down and tat is by 0700 need to fall in (boots muz brush shine and wear our smart 4 instead of the normal long 4 which we always do.. in other words, turnout muz be good!).. And both of us reached camp at abt 0630.. went back to bunk and hurried ourselves in doing the stuff..

As we walked up the stairs, we were greeted by a stench.. a very strong stench! Words juz can't describe it! I first tot it was the rubbish, but then after much curiousity when we came down frm bunk to fall in, I then realised tat the stench is actually all the course trainees long 4 which they didnt wash and they juz left it there to dry! fwah best!! Super smelly lah!

Then its marshalling for the WHOLE day! 4 of us (including me) were being stationed at a carpark for traffic marshalling.. I was given the task by my RSM to plan the mini-detailing for the other 3 personnels.. It was fairly simple lah.. I juz split them into peak and off peak hr loh! Of course, another guy and me did the peak hr, whilst the other 2 did the off-peak hr (which they both rotate among themselves)..

Then this carried on till the rest of the day! So ya.. at the end, we had a debref by flight sgt major (FSM).. he said something which I remember till now:
"Today is not much of a problem! No hiccups and stuff.. but its only draggy, which gives me more time to tell you more cold jokes!".. I was like quite curious wat cold joke he gave and the following it is (when back in bunk, Boon Sen was telling us abt it becos he was a victim!).. The joke is:

"Question: Where do you go to chill out?
Answer: Cold Storage"..

Fwah! Super cold rite.. so ya.. tats wat FDS can do to you at times! Ha..

Then bk out and came home loh.. Then suddenly I crave for durian.. so I went to buy loh.. After coming home, I feel super shack lah! But nevertheless, on my computer and check my email and stuff!

Then do till dinner.. then came back computer to work on my planning of leave till ORD, which my officer want it by Friday.. so ya..

Sianx.. this wkend P1 and nxt mon is duty, followed by when dismount on nxt tues, got shift outing.. haix.. =(. but wat to do?

Anyway, tml is gonna be a rush day for me, becos its dental FFI in the morning for me (All ORD personnels need to go thru this phase! and you koe wat this means? ORD loh!), and then NDP rehearsal at National Stadium in the evening.. but thank God, my officer decided to give us off-in-lieu, which means Friday I only need to come back camp for half day.. so ya.. best rite =).. but we have our bad days too lah!

Ok.. gtg liaox.. feeling sleepy! Gonna bk in tml.. haix..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 92 DAYS to ORD!!

ORD loh!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: