"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, July 10, 2006

Finally!

Before I continue today's post, I wld like to announce tat my blog has finally changed to a brighter skin! Comments pls on my Shoutbox! =).. Another thing which I wld like to announce is tat the photos for last Sat's NDP rehearsal (Family Day Show - 08 July 2006) is finally up! To access, pls. follow the following:
Photo Gallery > My Experience As A Soldier Boy > NDP 2006: The Family Day Show (08/07/06) Photos!

Now on with the post..
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! Finally the World Cup Fever is over! Italy won 5-3 on penalties to France and is the reigning champion. But do you think I care? No! All I care is I have no more sleepless nights becos of my bunk ppl shouting goal and stuff; no one wld purposely switch to the soccer channel in midday where obviously there isn't any encore telecast of the match or purposely switch channels during match times becos majority in my bunk wants to watch soccer, which ultimately made me have to take the trouble to go other ppl's bunk and watch other shows besides soccer. Sometimes I dun really understand wats so interesting abt soccer; its just 11 guys chasing a ball and shooting it into some net. And yet becos of this, ppl can go bankrupt or heavily in debts. So there are more cons than pros and yet I dun koe why ppl like it so much. Haix..

Anyway, yesterday went shopping with my family in the late afternoon. Only manage to buy some of my essential toiletries.. As for other stuff, can't find what I fancy or want! Maybe becos I went only to Suntec to find loh.. Have not been to the Shopper's Paradise (ie, Orchard Road) yet.. Then I was like regretting coming out with my family to shop, becos its like when I want to buy sumthing, my mum wld nag at me saying, "you got a lot of money izzit?".. I wld like then explain but how much explanation wld not work lah.. Haix.. Think I muz go with friends like Sidney then its fun =).. At the same time, can get some professional advice too loh! =)..

Came home with supper.. Ate my supper and the durian tat my neighbour gave! It was certainly a full meal! I usually dun have the habit of eating supper but yesterday was an exception becos my dinner was juz laksa (pic. on the left!) frm Congress Kopitiam at Suntec and it was early at abt 1700.
** Picture taken by my Canon Ixus 60.

Though lunch was a Ramily's beef burger (not as good as I expected it to be and the first bite, I actually felt like vomitting. I think the chicken wld be better!) at my nearby pasar malam store, I did get hungry after like an hr later!

Anyway, after eating tat burger, went to Suntec with my mum.. Walk and eat the laksa for dinner lah.. But by the time I'm back, was to tired liaox.. Watch TV and then sleep liaox..

Juz to sidetrack, I have spend like close to 2 hrs on this blogskin yesterday, so appreciate if you cld give me comments? I'm currently looking for new songs to be put into my blog, but cant find.. so ya.. still in the process.. when I free, I change ok.. but if you got any other comments, pls. feel free to type in my Shoutbox! Anyway, the reason why I chose such a bright skin is that it reflects my personality liaox.. I think bright skin suits me best! So ya.. =)

Woke up this morning with a bit of reluctance becos of the cold and chill weather this morning.. But nevertheless, I had still to get up.

Went to camp and ate breakfast. Was instructed to do fatigue work A, but then last min, someone backed out, and I have been tasked to do fatigue work B, which actually is much better la, becos I get to go along with familiar bunk friends (Boon Sen, Yizhou & Samuel) to a certain camp to do the fatigue work B. We took a 5 ton tunnel to the place, and on the way, all 4 of us are planning for an ORD trip to Malaysia in September during our clear leave period! So ya.. plans are in its initial stage and this is getting so exciting! I certainly hope tat this wld be fulfilled loh! Looking very much forward for this =).. But this means tat I have to start saving now! So ya.. this mth I think I will put a sum behind la.. which means tat these few mths, I can't spend much loh.. haix.. but for the better good =)

Went back to camp to catch some sleep becos weather was super good la.. Then went down to conference room for lessons by various ppl, and this lasted for 2 hrs loh! In fact, some of the lessons we learnt is similar to my advance theory.. And it did remind me abt my twice failure of my advance theory.. haix.. sianx.. Then we bk out later than usual..

As I bk out, I saw one of my shift mate (who is only 18 yr old btw!) walking home (usually he is on his bike, but becos he speeds too fast whilst riding his bicycle, he is been banned frm riding by my upper management!).. so ya.. and then my officer has juz given him a 3 wk confinement in camp becos of his stunt he "chu" in camp today.. so poor thing.. haix.. I feel so much for him lah! In fact, I think he is becoming my younger brother liaox.. haix.. and yet, when I chat with him on MSN, he still gave me a positive outlook! Best! I applause him for this loh! I think if I'm the one, I wld be like super sad for the whole week lah! So ya.. =(

Went home to eat dinner and then now on computer blogging loh.. Sianx.. Tml mounting.. Haix..

Oh.. my Thursday (13/7) rehearsal has been changed frm morning at Nee Soon Camp to evening at National Stadium.. which means I most probably wont be bkin out until Saturday becos I Friday P1 mah! Then Saturday (15/7) is NDP 2006: NE Show liaox.. so ya.. haix.. totally sianx! ok lah.. gtg liaox.. tired *yawns*

Oh.. tml (11/7) is my LAST 100 days in NS! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 101 DAYS to ORD!!

ORD loh,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: