"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

ORD loh!

Yesterday's mounting was quite shiong, becos 2 personnels frm my shift were on 10C status, and one of my friends, were on half day due to an impt matter tat he had to attend to! However, my sgt called down the P1 to do duty, so its not so bad after all lah!

Though its shacked to do mounting, but wat makes it so enjoyable is tat there are always a few jokers ard to crack jokes here and there, so its not too bad; it helps to like relief both mental as well as physical stress lah! =)

Today at my dismount debrief, my officer said we are to clear our off on Friday, but becos my grp P1 and there are 2 more ppl do P1, so 3 frm my group of an original 6 will be on off.. so tml then we decide who will go on off lohx.. =)

Then I was kenna called down by my officer to do an admin matter which actually he shld do it for us, but oh well.. haix.. Then after he left, my sgt suggested he type for us becos we dismounting, and he can claim half-day off if he leave camp late.. however, it was until my turn liaox when he said tat.. and I see him like so poor thing.. got abt 5-6 ppl to do liaox.. so therefore, to reduce his burden a bit, I did help him type my share! so ya.. anyway, I come early also not much of a use, becos I wld only be at home online mahx.. so ya.. these kind of things can wait one.. dun need to be so urgent! so ya.. =)

Then dun koe wat to eat for lunch.. so therefore, I proceeded over to Spec Mess to tapou lunch home.. ate chicken chop fried rice with egg, which costs me a whopping $4.50.. quite ex sia! I have to like wait abt 20 mins for it to be ready, becos it was quite early in the morning.. so ya.. but anyway, originally I order chicken cutlet, but then not ready yet, so chicken chop was the next best choice loh! So ya.. Thank God its nice lah, or else, I wld have wasted my $4.50.. but then again, I feel my $4.50 is not really worth it lah! haix.. oh well..

Then came home and then on the computer a while, but never did I knew tat I was prompted a "full scan my computer" msg for my Norton Antivirus.. so did it, but it was too long.. so I left the computer on whilst I juz sleep my afternoon away! And my alarm rang at 1630, but I juz off it.. and before I knew it, it was 1800! Gosh! I have slept since 1400 and wake up only at 1800? Oh man! I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping tonite at camp, becos I sleep too much liaox! But then again, can't help it becos I felt super tired lah!

Sianx.. need to go back camp tonite, becos tml I have CO Parade and instruction from my officer is to bk in tonite.. haix.. sianx..

I think this is one of my shortest post ard, so you all can go buy 4D/Toto or sumthing, becos its seldom tat I blog so short loh! Oh manx.. wats happening to me? Guess I've been short-winded? (ok.. not funny! Its lame, I koe!)..

Oh yesterday marks the start to my last 100 days in National Service! Though there was not much of a celebration, but juz the tot of it simply is SHIOK! =)

Ok.. enuf of crap! Ciaox and cya soon! Wont be blogging for quite a while becos of camp/rehearsal commitments.. so ya.. I'll cya ppl when I cya =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 99 DAYS to ORD!!

"O.. O.. O.. O.. R.. D..",
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: