"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tired..

Hey peepz.. before I go on in this blog, I have to say something.. my blog site is being monitored by one of my squadron's HQ personnel.. so I muz be very careful in wat I type in this blog frm now on.. so ya.. so pls. pardon me if you dun see any more camp updates (tat is if u are interested lah!).. so ya..

Ppl! Do you believe it? I juz came back frm camp not long ago frm my SAF Day rehearsal CDF vetting.. was totally shacked to the core lah! My RSM actually indented the bus at 0700 instead of 0730, and therefore, we fall in at 0645 instead of the normal 0715. But guess wat! The bus came late lah.. so in the end, we still reach the SAFTI (where we had our drills) at abt the same time.. and the bus was like super small lah (not like last time 40 seater bus which was so comfortable lah! Instead, today we sit is juz a 20 seater one!).

Then when we went there, we did a warm up in spite of the rain.. then I think they decide to push back the EXCO vetting, and we started the vetting at like 1110. But whilst we was resting in the multi-purpose hall for the vetting at 1100, I managed to talk to one of the Tengah guy (whom I only met like whilst I was in GOH this yr).. we did have some great chatting with each other, and it was a honest one.. so ya.. =).. hope I can keep in contact with him after I ORD! =)

Then after tat run, its time for vetting.. had a photo shoot which was absolutely amusing.. my RSM asked the RSMs whether they want to take photo.. they all said dun want becos they dun want to spoil photo.. then my RSM being a funny man, said: "never mind.. I want to spoil the photo".. and then, he went in and take photo.. totally funny lah! =)..

The vetting was not too bad.. drills are more or less there lah.. standard is also more or less there.. but then, we still need more practice as usual!

Bus came abt 1940 but we have waited abt an hour for the bus, becos we finish our vetting session abt abt 1800.. so ya.. after we finish dinner (which was not bad actually), we still have to wait for a while lah..

Then went back bunk and I was so surprised tat the trainees in my squadron, is actually turned out frm their bunk for a fire drill *diaoz*.. I feel so much for them lah! Only 2nd day and drills already? Sianx..

Anyway, bk out and I was so tempted to take cab lah, but didnt becos in view of nxt wk and my tight budget, wat I can save I save loh!

Then came home and do all the necessary stuff like soaking my no. 1 and then also pack by bag tml! so ya.. then I am here online blogging b4 going to dreamland soon..

To end off this blogpost, I wish to say tat I may have a chance of being employed by my previous company during my student internship whilst I was in Poly.. so ya.. they actually replied and said they wld want my resume and frm there, they see wat kind of job they can give me.. so ya.. so wld be doing that soon lah! =)

ok lah.. I got to go and sleep liaox.. tml need to wake up at 0530.. Gd nitex ppl! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 120 DAYS to ORD!!

Job hunting in progress,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: