"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Am I still the same?

Well peepz.. guess wat! I'm like actually feeling much more tired each day! With countless no. of drills a week and also we muz do duty at times, its really tiring lah!

Yesterday the reason why I didnt come home is becos last minute, my grp have been requested to ask one person to like do yesterday's P1 (becos of an irresponsible fellow who like took off despite he was P1 yesterday!).. so my group like no one volunteer, so therefore, I volunteered lah, becos mum not cooking dinner, so to save dinner money, I volunteered loh! so good rite? and for this, my sgt said tat I dun need to do Saturday's P1.. so I was like 'ok' loh..

Then yesterday in the morning did a bit of fatigue work.. then as I was about to like almost getting ready and have the mentality tat evening no more fatigue work, suddenly out of the blue, it came out one, and this is the one which I was hoping whole day tat the P1 wld not do it, which is actually, deploy as speedtrappers to book those base personnel who were speeding.. It was ok lah.. I dun have any qualms abt it, except tat it is quite warm.. and whilst I was doing the speedtrapping thing, I saw my base commander actually running, and I of course salute him to pay him respect.. then as he ran back, I was suprised tat he told me the following:
"You guys are working hard. Keep up the good work! Good job!"... and tat immediately juz made my day lah! I so easily satisfied rite, u all muz be thinking..

But I didnt regret lah.. becos I got like a lot of shows all lined up for me to watch lah! so ya.. slept at like 2230 yesterday and woke up at 0700 this morning.. shiok rite? 8 hrs of sleep =)

Then its briefing of some admin matters by my officer, and then its back to bunk, and then in the evening got ready for the base run by my base commander.. its been a long time since I ran lah.. and then of course I got shacked!

And also today the course trainees ran too.. so its like more of a squadron run rather than a base run.. wahaha.. my OC led the run loh..

Then I wanted to give up lah at one time becos I simply cannot go on liaox.. but then, in order not to lose face in front of the trainees, I pushed myself..

After the whole run, went back to bunk and bathe and bk out.. I was simply shacked lah.. becos of the fatigueness level of the run and also, becos I skip lunch.. so tats why..

And whilst at the bus stop, I overheard a conversation between 2 technicians who were at the run juz now.. They were complaining tat at lunch, they have to wait very long and also the finished timing for the run was like very long, becos we have to like wait for the trainees and stuff.. haix.. these ppl ah.. wait a little cannot meh.. *angry*.. they also said this run machiam like some exercise in Tekong.. of course lah.. ppl juz came out of Tekong leh.. I was thinking to myself, "you expect them to slack juz like you?".. haix..

Ok lah.. came home and ate dinner.. before I was like on this computer and blog, and soon, I have to go back camp tonite, becos tml have rehearsal.. and tml I'll be P1 again, so therefore, I wont be blogging.. so ya.. so u all ppl take care ya.. and I'll cya when I cya =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 118 DAYS to ORD!!

Tired,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: