"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Slacker!

Yes! This is wat I can be called! Becos today I on off (finally after countless attempts to take off, but cldn't becos of rehearsals or mounting! So at least this is a well-deserved break for me lah!)..

Anyway, I also think tat today I quite slack.. ppl say off muz go out rite? But I didn't loh! Instead, I stayed home to rest and of course with my computer on the whole day, it definately is my favourite pastime =)..

Slept at 3am yesterday (was online chatting with various friends..) and woke up like 7am this morning.. becos my mum on my room light to sweep my room! I was like "wah lao.. on light I cannot sleep liaox!".. but anyway, after a while, I slept until one of my sgt, Stanley, called at abt 0840 and ask me whether I was on off and then I replied and he told me tat I have to bring my sub standard no. 1 tml for tml's vetting (which was so last minute).. I said ok.. then I msg the rest of my friends (boon sen, guowei, samuel & yizhou) abt the no. 1 thingy..

Then I cant sleep liaox and was on my com the whole day loh.. In the afternoon, I went back to sleep, becos scared too shacked for tml's rehearsal.. so ya.. but again, it was interupted, becos ppl kept calling or msg me.. so ya.. so its like sleep.. ppl msg.. see msg.. go back sleep.. sgt called..

The latest call was frm my sgt telling me tat tml instead of sub-standard no. 1, bring actual no. 1 becos its like some ppl have sub and some ppl have actual.. so to prevent all confusion, use actual! Then I was like WTH! Tues I also need to use it, becos Tues is Chief of Defence Force (CDF) vetting of SAF Day 2006! So cfm sure use actual no. 1.. so ya.. Then, I managed to psycho him tat I wld be bringing my sub-standard no. 1 for rehearsal tml.. becos I told him tat my sub-standard no. 1 is my last yr's actual top.. so ya.. so quite new!.. thank God he agreed.. or else, I wld spend a lot of time ironing and washing my no. 1 and muz get ready by sun nite/mon morning.. like tat where can? so ya.. So I'm bringing in my sub-standard no. 1 no matter wat loh! =)

Then was on com and then had dinner.. mum cooked bak ku teh.. very nice! Its been a while since I eat it loh =)..

Ok lah.. gtg and watch TV liaox! Bkin in later tonite.. sianx.. Cya ppl tml or Sat lah! Becos tml's rehearsal I heard is till 9pm.. so ya.. and it depends whether we need to bk in on Saturday morning for NDP rehearsal or the nite itself.. I shall see whether which is more suitable as in whether I wld bk out or not.. so ya.. =) Cya ppl then!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 125 DAYS to ORD!!

Rehearsals and more rehearsals,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: