"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Shacked as usual!

Yesterday did not come home, becos was P1 lah! And originally, becos I was so so shacked, tat I actually was like half dead yesterday lah.. then guess wat! One of the shift sgts call us to go down and do duty.. sianx loh!.. he machiam like ask me today my grp P1 izzit.. I gave a positive yes.. and he was like ok.. "you all come and do duty frm 0800-1700".. we were like "huh.. why?".. then he gave a reason saying tat 8 people were on MC! I was like WTH!

Then an hour pass, and we were at guardroom to put our rifles.. Then the sgt called us to do duty frm 1300-1700.. and then we was like 'ok loh'.. but after tat, when we were on the way to bunk, I called my officer and told him like wat they call us to do.. then he told us tat he wld fight for us, and he said something which all of us really think tat he is like really fighting for us.. and tat is, "last time we call them to help, they didnt want to.. now they need help, we shldn't help them too rite?".. fwah! best lah!

In the end, we didnt go and help, but then, we did a somewhat 'duty' which is catch all those base personnel who were speeding.. so ya.. caught 2 though, during my 2 hrs of duty! so ya..

Then had dinner at guardroom, before proceeding back to bunk to watch TV and rest for today's drill happening this morning at SAFTI!

But the worst thing happened in bunk yesterday.. first thing first, yesterday was really a tragedy for me.. Boon sen got nothing to do, and he search my head and guess wat! I've got a strand of WHITE hair! Gosh! Never in my whole life I tot I wld have WHITE hair! haix.. I was really loss for words yesterday lah, and u shld have seen my face.. I was stunned for a moment! I can't imagine myself with WHITE hair! Gosh!! Ahhhhh.... I'm getting old!!

Then as I was able to sleep, my bunk mates (abt 4-5 ppl) were watching soccer (Korea vs Togo) frm 2100-2300.. and everytime Korea goal (they support Korea mah!), they wld shout, "GOAL" at the top of their voices, and I was like awakened lah! Then as I was about in deep sleep again, they shout, and I woke up! haix.. but thank goodness korea didnt score more than 2 goals, or else, I whole nite dun need to sleep liaox!

Then today's drill at SAFTI was quite long though.. It ended like at 1730.. becos we have countless full sequence runs, and all the minor minor stuff lah.. Then today they did another sizing.. and I was like a bit sad lah.. becos last time, Russel and Samuel stand beside me (one on left, and another on rite).. so somewhat, becos its my base ppl, therefore when we do drill together, it is better lah! I dun koe why I feel so comfortable doing drill beside them!
And today's sizing, somehow split all of us apart.. super sianx loh.. though I may look like very sociable with other base ppl, but then this is not really good lah!.. I feel so out of place loh!.. Not only I say this.. even the reserve marker (3SG Wenjie frm my base) also said tat without Russel like very sianx do drill.. haix..

Then drill ended and by the time we bk out, its abt 1915.. and all thanx to boon sen who successfully tricked and cheated me to take cab! but also, partly is becos I want to go home early to catch Singapore Idol and also to have my dinner becos I'm super hungry lah!

Reached home, had dinner and a good chat with my parents becos they juz came back frm church camp.. so ya.. watched a bit of TV and at 2230, came online and blog and chat..

Oh.. Off tml.. Yeh! So 2nite can sleep late and tml sleep in =).. yeh!! But tml nite need to be back though! =(.. becos Friday got SAF rehearsal at SAFTI again.. so ya..

Ok.. gtg liaox and do other stuff...

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 126 DAYS to ORD!!

Off tml,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: