"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, June 12, 2006

GSS, here I come!!

Well.. my Sunday started with my parents went to Church Camp in Malaysia, and therefore, its only left with my sis and me at home.. Another episode of home alone ya..

Anyway, after having breakfast, I ironed my uniform (becos I need it today) and also usually, its my dad who irons my uniform, therefore, since he went for church camp, I actually have to do everything myself, including the laundry!

Then went online, and an unexpected event took place.. My bro, Andrew and me were online and then he was also sianx, becos his parents were at church camp too, so as a result, he was also all alone..

Then we juz chat, and then we ask each other wat are our plans for the day.. I told him mine, which is want to go out but no kakki.. then he suddenly say he dun mind going out with me.. so ya..

Was delighted of course.. bathe and got out of the house.. and only to koe tat it rained heavily, but tat did not stop me frm going out.. so ya.. but was late as a result though.. haix.. So to compensate him, I treat him dinner lah.. so ya..

Adidas Brasic Str.
Taken with my Canon Ixus 60


Then we were like walking, and then we saw the shoe (above photo).. First I thought it was a women shoe, so I ask the shop salesperson whether they got similar shoes but for men.. to my surprise, they told me tat its men shoes.. so then I ask them whether got my size.. then they say dun have.. they call and ask but to no avail.. moreover, yesterday was weekend, so naturally, the shops wont like pick up the call loh!.. haix.. But there was a green colour (think of Kermit the frog colour).. its like my kind of colour lah, but then again, very hard to match with clothing.. so therefore, determine tat if I wld get the shoe, it wld be the colour above..

Then we practically walked to every single store in Orchard to find the shoe, but all tell me tat they dun have the size.. then we decide to go to Suntec's Royal Sporting House instead to check out whether have or not.. true enuf, when I went there, they have the size, but its the LAST pair.. then I went over to Adidas to check out whether they have the shoe but bigger size.. but they dun have.. but I saw one guy who don the shoes tat I wanted to buy (the green one tat is), and it looks not bad lah! Then when I went back to Royal Sporting House, I was like considering lah whether to get the one shown in the photo above or the green.. Then after a long while, I felt tat I shld take the colour in the photo above, so tat my shopping is justified lah!.. so ya..

After talking so much, have not told u the price yet.. original is $59, but got 15% discount, so they are selling at $50.15. Quite a steal rite? Judging frm its Adidas brand, so its quite reasonable liaox.. at Adidas shop, they no discount somemore loh.. so ya..

Then I treated Andrew to Carl's Jr, becos he said he was angry.. I wanted to treat him Kushinbo, but then realised I not enuf money.. so treated him Carl's Jr loh! At least better than nothing.. he wanted to pay $5, but after thinking for a while, I feel its not rite for me to take his $5 since I agreed to treat him loh.. so ya.. we ate lah.. and for the FIRST time yesterday, I ate the fish burger in Carl's Jr and I tell you.. its even better than the single/double western bacon burger.. The tartar sauce in the fish burger is marvelous.. even better than MacDonald's! Its really tartar lah! Got a bit of sourish taste! Juz the way I like it =).. I then ask for more tartar to like dip the fries.. Andrew eat it and he also said nice =).. so ya.. Oh.. I changed my fries to fried zuchinni (which is simply jap cucumbers).. quite nice initially but as u eat more, it gets boring and sick, becos its like very mushy when u bite into it.. so eat a lot, a bit jalat lah!.. so ya..

After tat, came home and then change and rush into cab and go back camp with boon sen, becos today got SAF Day rehearsal mahx.. Moreover, got our No. 1 to bring somemore.. sianx..

Today's drill not too bad.. morale quite high, becos weather was good (though its like hot at times lah!) and not much scolding.. so ya..

Then came home, do the necessary household chores again and then blog loh! Gonna wake up super early (5am) tml, becos tml by 0650 need to bk in for CO's Parade..
haix.. sianx.. so gonna sleep early today lah..

Ok.. gtg liaox.. to carry on with my household chores and have my dinner.. Bought chicken rice for dinner.. Yummy! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 128 DAYS to ORD!!

House-husband-to-be,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: