"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Morale rock bottom low!

Well yes.. My morale at NDP Rehearsal was super low, becos my GOH contingent kenna aim so many times.. haix.. here are the details lah..

This morning as usual, though I slept like at 0130 last nite, but when I woke up at 0530 this morning, I felt so awake.. ate breakfast and off I went to camp to bk in! Slept for a while in bunk before we are to leave base for National Stadium..

Initially, the rehearsal was so so, but as the hours pass by, the drill standards juz got worst! Initially, when my RSM did the warmup for the 4 GOH Contingents, it was like cloudy liaox.. then when we are about to be warmed up, rain started to pour and we still carry on the rehearsal (ie, feiu de jour and all!).. then it started to pour heavier, and therefore, we rested like for abt 30 mins, and the rain actually subsided!

Then once its subsided, we were back on track, and we are to be ready for our first run thru.. As usual, all 4 GOH contingents did not really satisfy the standards.. so kenna told off by the Parade RSM (usually he not so garang, but I think he does this is becos the EXCO Chairman was present)..

Then we went out and came in again.. and guess wat! All 3 other contingents no problem, except Air Force.. fwah! I tell you.. it was super embarassing lah.. imagine there is the Parade RSM telling everyone in the stadium that Air Force marching was horrible (juz last wk, they praised Air Force GOH the best becos our marching was the best!).. and this wk its like tat... I tell you.. at tat time, I dun really koe where to put my face lah! Morale of doing the drill immediately dropped!

Then the other RSM (who is one of the base's RSM and he is also in charge of us) got so fed up that he told us off and made us not to have a 1 hr break.. its juz practice, practice and more practice! This time, my morale has dropped to super low liaox!
And thank goodness my team did quite well (becos we practice most of wheeling and marching), and we get about 5 mins break to eat our refreshments and stuff, before its again going into the stadium for a full run..

But wat we didnt koe is tat the full run means FULL run (ie, go according to the time.. and its so long la! Juz by doing the parade is abt 1 hr liaox! and before tat we did not have a break, so its shiong lah!

And again, though it improves a bit on my side, but apparently the same thing happen elsewhere.. but this time, kenna feedback from my RSM.. as in whether upper management got say anything, we do not koe!

Then my shoe inside is all soaking wet, becos the field was muddy.. and also as a result, my uniform got soiled as well lah.. usual!

All the way back frm Stadium to camp, I was quite moody.. becos morale super low loh! haix..

Then came back to bunk.. change and joined yizhou, weiming, hock soon, and boon sen in eating dinner at KFC Northpoint.. then came home by mrt lah! but thank goodness tat my morale of eating KFC was back to normal, becos I think I was craving for KFC lah!

Then came home and wash clothings.. and now blog loh.. going to sleep soon! Super shack lah!

So will cya tml ya.. =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 130 DAYS to ORD!!

Tired to the max,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: