"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Can tired be used as an excuse?

Haix.. today really shacked to the core lah!

Yesterday's drill at SAFTI was really tiring, and yesterday is the day where I sang the MOST times of the National Anthem.. I think I sang 10 times of the National Anthem lah! Not tat I dun want to sing or dun like to sing.. its juz tat its too many times! haix.. but oh well..

Though the weather is good, but then, somehow juz felt tired.. then the worst thing came.. during one of the sequence runs, the right marker kenna scolded by one of the RSM, though clearly its not the right marker fault! This RSM scolds ppl before he checked out the facts, and worst still, he dun apologise! It is clearly the band's fault but he did not listen of it! haix.. Everyone all agree tat its the band's fault, becos they played an extra beat and as a result, the whole RSAF GOH contingent (which I'm in lah!) actually was kenna aimed lah!
I tell you.. Becos' I was the one who gave the timing, I was also actually at fault and NOT the right marker's fault, becos since I give timing for my seciton whilst marching, so if anything wrong, I shld take most of the responsibility.. the right marker was not at fault lah! And when I see the RSM juz scold the right marker like nobody's business (he said things like "you dun take seriously rite? This is not the first time already!").. so no matter how much explanation the right marker give, he wld not listen to it lah! I was darn fed up at tat time lah!

Then it came worst in the evening.. we are supposed to do an indoor wet-weather programme filming for Chief-of-Defence Force (CDF) to vet.. and we muz do the full run which last anything between 30 mins - 45 mins! Even though juz do simple 4 actions, but standing too long, your back wld start to ache.. And as if its not enuf, when the verdict came, they told us it was good, but there are too many error areas, so therefore we have to reshoot.. we was like WTH! Tat time was like 1930 liaox and not forgetting tat there was a NDP rehearsal today.. so ya.. so they actually cut down some details (like short prize giving and national anthem), but it did not make any difference lah! We still have to do it wat!

So by the time we finish, its already abt 2000 liaox.. then we took bus back to camp and by the time we send arms and reach bunk, its 2100 liaox! No point for me to bk out, becos today got NDP rehearsal and we muz bk in before 2359.. Anyway, I did not bk out lah, becos was super shacked! By 2200, I was fast asleep on my bed..

Woke up at 0700 this morning.. ate instant noodles for breakfast.. then left for National Stadium.. as usual, we waited for the Base Duty Officer (BDO) like for 45 mins becos heard tat he was uncontactable!

Left for National Stadium.. settled all the normal stuff before having lunch, and then we march in for the first rehearsal for the day! And becos there was a person absent, therefore, I was asked to come to the first row.. Then the first rehearsal went by.. and then juz before the second rehearsal, my RSM saw me why was I in the first row, and he asked me to swop places (becos of my poor marching skills, I dun feel tat but tats wat my RSM say.. so oh well.. shall look on the bright side!) so tat I'll go into the second row.. so ya.. Phew! I breathed a sigh of relief, becos in front, I have a higher chance of being scolded for my marching and stuff.. in front super stressful lah! At least if 2nd or 3rd row, not so bad.. can slack a bit =).. So ya..

Then came back home in cab and had a craving for Chomp Chomp's Hokkien Mee.. so I actually came home, after put down the bag, and wash my clothing and then I changed to my PT Kit and then proceed to Chomp Chomp @ Serangoon Gardens.. Then when I walk halfway, I felt tat it was a worse to juz walk.. so I started running to Chomp Chomp.. and guess wat! I felt so good lah! Juz sweating it out! Was perspiring like mad when I reach Chomp Chomp lah.. I spent abt 15 mins running!

Bought loads of stuff.. somehow when I go Chomp Chomp, I wont juz buy my own stuff.. find a bit wasted.. so usually, I wld juz go and buy other stuff, and as a result, spend quite a lot.. $17.70 to be exact!

Anyway, the Hokkien Mee man is like different ppl fry liaox, and I actually wondered whether it was the same stall owner.. but his daughter is there.. and the sign is there.. so I dun think the man dun want to fry anymore.. I think he is taking a break lah or simply retire.. And if you have been to Food Republic in Wisma Atria, you wld have realised tat one of the servers in the Hokkien Mee stall in Food Republic is actually helping out in the Serangoon Garden hokkien mee stall (which is a totally DIFFERENT name!).. and this makes me suspect tat its a family business.. Somehow they muz be related, or else, the taste for both hokkien mee at both locations (S'goon Gardens & Food Republic) is almost the same.. so ya.. But they increase price liaox.. $3-$5, instead of $2-$4.. And I tell you.. initially, I ordered $3, but see like so little, therefore, I increase the price to $4, and then I eat finish, juz nice =)

Ordered satay as well (its been long since I eat it!).. mutton one somemore.. Yummy =).. Finish dinner and then on my computer and blog loh until now! =0)

Ok lah.. super shacked liaox.. Sianx.. muz go down to Beach Road to sew my uniforms, name tags and Singapore tags.. haix.. and guess wat! Tat alone costs me abt $20..

So I shall cya ppl when I cya ya =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 123 DAYS to ORD!!

Body fatigue,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: