"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Mounted duty!

Yesterday's mounting was a bit shack!.. this is becos though we had full strength, but sumhow, the duty is a bit shiong.. I did not hv a straight 8 hr sleep.. it was all interupted lah!

Anyway, here's wat happened yesterday..

Did mounting table yesterday as first duty.. And I tell you.. it was one of the busiest table duty tat I've done! So many things to take note of, and my small little brain can only contain so much.. Moreover, I also have short term memory.. so it doesnt really help loh!

Then did unarmed checker, which was super humid.. was practically perspiring thru'out my duty lah! Finished my duty at 1300, ate lunch and then slept till 1515, when I got a call frm Sidney.. and he asked me things and stuff.. so of course, answered and guess wat! After tat, I cld not sleep liaox! Was supposed to sleep till 1640.. so practically I did nothing for abt 1.5 hrs! "Thank you ah" Sidney! =P

Then mounted gate duty frm 1700-1900.. Then its rest until about 2020 where there was a fire drill! It was super shiong lah! But thank goodness, we were fast enuf and my officer commended us on the fast timing! =).. Then its watching TV till 2200 before I catch some winks till 2240, woke up and get ready for my gate duty again at 2300-0100.

At 0100, went to sleep.. and this time, was super shacked! I actually dun even feel like getting up and do duty lah! Tats how tired am I.. but nevertheless, I did loh! I was again scheduled dismounting table duty frm 0500-0900.. and again, dun koe why.. suddenly the things to do at table somehow increases.. becos I was the only one inside, and occasionally, Surin frm the Pass Making Office helped to do some tasks whilst I settle calls/enquires or difficult "customers"., so ya..

After the duty, had some last minute lessons by my staff sgt.. then its my No. 1 ceremonial uniform inspection by my RSM's right hand man.. By the time we dismounted duty, it was about 1130!

Then went to AMK to cut hair for SAF Day.. now my hair is real short! But juz the way I like it =).. short and neat! This hair shld be able to last me till end of July I hope =)

Came back.. had chicken rice (with gizzards) for lunch! Then super shacked.. slept frm 1410-1645.. actually didnt want to wake up.. but I did eventually after much struggles..

Sianx! Going back later tonite becos tml have rehearsals.. and nxt mon, most prob my grp wld not be able to have mass off liaox, becos we sway.. we P1 on tat day! haix.. see how things go lah!

Ok lah.. gtg and surf other websites.. find this webbie quite interesting.. u call take a look when u all free ya.. the website is:

http://www.stomp.com.sg

ok lah.. gtg liaox..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 112 DAYS to ORD!!

GOH once more,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: