"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm falling sick!!

Had a wonderful dinner yesterday nite, becos it was my dad's birthday cum Father's Day dinner.. we had crabs for dinner (which was really yummy!) but the catch is tat becos this is so famous, we had to wait 1hr plus for the food to be ready even though it is for takeaways! If we were to eat there, the time spent eating wld be longer, becos of looking for tables to sit and the ordering of the food.. so ya.. And mind you.. the crabs are super fresh lah.. we had 2 crab styles of cooking; those claypot type (cooked with carnation milk and thick been hoon) and white pepper crab! Oh man! The crabs are so shiok lah.. Speaking of which, makes me want to eat again! This is even better than those in East Coast =).. its really solid Sri Lanka crabs.. Lots of meat and they are sweet too! *drools*

Not only we had crabs for dinner, we had other stuff too and all frm the same stall, becos if like juz crabs, where I wld be full? So ya.. Becos we waited so long, my parents and I walked down frm the place to AMK Central to walk walk.. there in AMK Central, I brought them the places which I buy various stuff.. so ya.. tats how we pass the 1 hr lah! Or else, we die sia.. wait 1 hr and do nothing.. so ya..

After came home, eat those crabs and stuff before I changed and bk into camp.. Thank goodness I walked in, or else, my food wont be digested loh! So ya..

By the time I reach camp, its like 2245 liaox.. I bathed and then help my sgt to do some admin work.. Then by 2330, I was on my bed and slept! And as usual, my bunk mates were watching soccer.. but thank goodness no goal when they watch, or else, I wld be awakened lah! =)

This morning woke up with like not enuf sleep.. Throat felt a bit sore and pain becos of the constant coughing yesterday.. tots of falling out frm today's parade rehearsal kept dwelling up in my mind! But I still gave a shot!

When at SAFTI, I suddenly felt my whole body very weak! But as time goes by, it became not as bad (guess it muz be the bus ride and the fatigueness of my body at tat time!).. Then its like phototaking time.. again after tat, I tot of falling out, becos if not, I'm worried tat I wld not be able to go for parade on the actual day! Before the phototaking, Boon Sen asked me whether I was all right.. I replied tat I had a runny nose but I wld still want to go for Parade and try to push myself.. he then told my other friends tat I was stubborn.. but oh well.. stay there do nothing if I fall out, I wld rather do something loh.. so ya.. Moreover, today they also like not enuf ppl, so if I fall out, nobody can take my place loh!

But then juz as I was abt to like decide whether to fall out or not, my RSM said tat he wld resize us, and this wld determine the position on the actual day! I was like "OMG! Like tat cannot fall out liaox loh!".. so ya.. I did persevere until the last rehearsal lah (which means there were 2 runs which were under the hot scorching sun! and I manage to do it all without much difficulty!)

But wats stressful abt the position is tat it is in the 3rd row, and this is the row which I find it a bit of challenge.. becos my RSM say I'm no good in my marching, so therefore, he put me into the second row of the contingent (so at least I'm hidden!).. but now, I wanted to find him (during lunchtime) to change, but he was nowhere to be seen.. so no choice.. I had to stay in tat position until he changed me on his free will, becos if I juz change like tat, I will sure kenna jialat jialat frm him.. so ya..

So everytime when its march off, I get EXTREMELY stressful, becos I wld be exposed and become the FIRST row marching!! So any mistake, if my RSM see, he wld scold me for sure.. so its like I tried my best to march lah, until the point tat becos I locked my leg too much and march quite a distance, my leg gets cramp and numb after a while and its so hard to march lah.. haix.. but oh well.. guess tat since I'm in the third row already, there is not much I can do.. so muz as why do my best until the point tat my RSM dun agree with me staying in the third row and he decides to place me somewhere, then like tat then say loh.. so in the meantime, I juz have to march my best lah!

And then dun koe whether my RSM was not there for the afternoon session or sumthing, becos its quite weird tat he dun tok to us before we march in.. and when I see whether he is at grandstand watching, I saw sumone similar to him, but dun koe whether it is him.. becos I did not like get scolding leh.. its either my marching is more or less acceptable or he is not there or nxt rehearsal, he wld change me.. so I shall see how loh! =)

Anyway, I did make many new friends in the process of being in Air Force GOH for SAF Day Parade.. so ya.. so happy lah! =).. at least now my social circle is increasing and not in a stagment state of only in my shift/base.. =)

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. Mounting duty tml.. sianx.. Wednesday my RSM want to check our No. 1 uniform somemore.. dun koe wat time I'm dismounting loh! haix.. have to cut hair summore.. spend more money again =(..

Sleepy now and guess wat.. my "tap" is running.. so irritating! how nice I can cut off my nose! ha.. =P

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 114 DAYS to ORD!!

*Sniff*,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: