"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Another drill day!

Today rehearsal was rather ok.. except tat this morning I woke up in bunk with a bit of reluctance! The weather was so perfect to sleep in lah.. its cold and cozy.. Oh man! I juz miss tat weather lah!

But still, after much resistance and determination, I woke up and brush my teeth and stuff lah.. Then went to Cookhouse and ate breakfast!

Didnt really sleep on the bus.. my mind was still active whilst I juz close my eyes.. or some ppl wld say tat they are a "resting their eyes"..

Then its rehearsal at SAFTI Military Institute for SAF Day.. it was somewhat humid.. and juz standing under the sun for like 10 mins, and you wld see my uniform is half wet lah! And it doesnt help tat I perspire easily.. so ya..

Then lunch time came, and becos my base admin IC was not there, therefore, my sgt appointed 5 of us (me, boon sen, kok wei, yizhou and samuel) to go take ration.. but wat I didnt koe is tat I have to be the one in charge of signing out the ration pkts.. so in this case, if anything lost or wat, I have to like pay for it lah.. so ya..

Then its like a bit weird.. when I went there with water and stuff, boon sen and kok wei juz leave the food there and no one seems to take.. so me being so *ahem* initiative, I juz shouted, "Air Force come and take your lunch!".. then u see ppl start coming down.. I machiam become like the admin corporal liaox.. ha.. Then wats worse is tat one of them is actually having a vegetarian ration, so becos I was like the one in charge of ration at tat time, therefore, I feel very much obliged to like go and take a vegetarian ration for him loh.. Thank God tat they actually have a vegetarian ration, or else, I wld feel so dead lah, becos tat guy say if dun have vege ration, he wld not eat.. so ya.. scary rite.. so ya..

Juz as I finish discharging my duty (as in give out the rations), its time for me to eat.. and juz as I sit, I juz perspire lah! Tat is how hot the weather is!

Rehearsal juz went by as usual lah.. and soon it was time to bk out, but my officer has this sudden craziness to made us stand by bunk and not only he check the cleanliness loh.. he made us do like wat we did in BMT lohx! Gosh!! I admit I got a bit fed up with him, becos its like 5.15pm and he still drag our bk out time.. Moreover, we tml have to mount duty.. so ya.. so dragging our bk out time is like killing us lah! haix.. but thank God its soon over lah!

Then came home and sat bus 169 home which was fully packed, so it was a bit uncomfortable.. and I did a good deed today on the bus (which was I'm giving up my seat to let an elderly man sit, but he insisted tat he dun want to.. At first I thought he was hard of hearing or dun understand Mandarin, and instead, I spoke a bit of basic Teochew to him loh! The content is juz like ask him to seat!).. so ya..

Anyway, manage to came home and ate dinner.. watch Singapore Idol (and I tell you, Jasmine Tye is HOT!.. the sweet type of gal I like.. wahaha.. oops...).. ok lah.. I've got to end my blog here, becos I want to watch Incredible Tales 2 later on Channel 5 at 2200, and then its me back to my bed and sleep for tml's mounting..

I dun koe how to survive tml mounting sia! I feel so tired liaox.. haix.. Oh.. but at least I've got something to look forward to, becos Friday I'm collecting my IXUS 60 camera =)..

Ok.. will cya ppl soon =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 133 DAYS to ORD!!

Tml muz mount duty! Sianx!!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: