"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Updates..

Today was quite ok in camp, except tat quite tired..

Slept at abt 0130 last nite.. woke up at 0530 to go back camp and by 0630, I was in cab and abt to go to camp liaox.. Was suppose to share cab with Boon Sen @ YCK MRT but then he overslept.. so in the end, I took cab myself to camp =(.. cab fare $8.40 loh!

Then had the CO Parade.. quite boring but its a monthly affair lah, so wat to do? Then its the officer same old "nagging" lah.. kept bringing up the past and they make GOH shift (which is my shift) look so downright unworthy and like we are the condemned shift or sumthing lah! Its quite saddening to hear these being repeated again.. but wat my CO said this morning at the parade was of some comfort.. he actually asked us "NOT TO COMPARE AS LIFE IS NEVER FAIR! Each of us (no matter whether its in the GOH contingent or in the mounting shift duty) have a part to play; each of us are just playing different roles."

Had brunch at canteen then went back bunk and sleep loh! Damn shacked lah! Then at abt 1340, my sgt called me to go down and do stuff for the FDS Roadshow coming up at my base nxt mth!.. did until like close to 5pm.. went up to bunk and then bk out lah!

Going back tonite as tml have rehearsal for NDP.. haix.. anyway, have to reach camp at 2300 and worst still, have a water parade.. I find it quite stupid loh!! You koe my bunk ppl like to sleep early, then becos of this, we have to water parade at 2300.. so we have to like either sleep later or sleep then wake up again! Sianx ah..

Anyway, I'm bkin in camp soon liaox, becos I wanna reach camp in time to watch Incredible Tales 2 at 2200 on Channel 5..

Ok ppl.. Will be on P1 tml, so cant chat with u guys/blog until probably fri afternoon.. so u all take care ya.. =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 161 DAYS to ORD!!

Blogalist,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: