"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, May 12, 2006

Garang..

Hey.. this is a tribute post to Samuel Lim Wee How of GOH Shift in FDSF SBAB.. he got a bee sting in his neck whilst falling in for GOH NDP Rehearsal at Nee Soon Camp on 11/05/06 (Thurs).. He actually insisted to ask the medic to take out the sting and then fall back in for the rehearsal, but the medic advised him not too.. so in the end, he was on drip and brought to Nee Soon Medical HQ for medical advice and subsequenly the sting was being brought out..

He was on drip from like 0900-1700, becos the MO there didnt want to give him an MC for it *poor thing*.. but wats so garang abt him is tat despite his stay at Nee Soon, even though we have enuf ppl for P1 yesterday, but he still drew arms at 1700 and stayed with us overnight in camp and performed P1 duty!!

And I agreed to write this tribute post for him! So here it is! Samuel muz be darn happy to see this! =)

Ok.. enuf abt me.. now its my daily post..

Well, yesterday was NDP rehearsal at Nee Soon lah.. dun koe why yesterday was really tired in doing the drills.. was not really concentrating.. its either I'm tired or the weather is too simply hot loh.. And then the Parade RSM was like siao or sumthing lah.. always forgot to clear arms before carrying on with other drills.. haix.. then its so freaking hot lah and he is like kept going on and on.. until ppl fall out becos of the hotness lah! haix..

Went back to camp and tot can like have an afternoon nap after putting our rifles at guardroom (a normal routine lah for P1!).. then went back to bunk and bathe b4 proceeding to canteen for lunch (becos cookhouse at tat time no food liaox).. then, my sgt called all to fall in for fatigue work.. I got so fed up tat we have not eaten and yet we still have to do fatigue work.. thank goodness my sgt say dun need..

Then when we almost finished our lunch, my sgt called us to fall in vest slack and help in fatigue work..

But juz as we are abt to fall in, the work is done liaox loh.. but then after tat, we got a word from someone tat we have to take down the stuff tat was built after like 45 mins later.. and then we went to the I-Net room to surf net and stuff.. then suddenly my OC came in and look at us.. then, I wa stunned for a moment.. he said my officer has been looking for us, and I told him tat my officer did not call or anything.. I told him wat we are suppose to do.. Then he said ok, can take down..

So initially, my sgt called for reinforcements.. but no one came down.. so my P1 group did everything lohz! So ya..

Then we bathe and go eat dinner at Cookhouse.. then at 2200, we cannot take it liaox.. all of us juz sleep lah! Too tired..

Woke up at 0700, went down guardroom to sent our rifles (the duty officer is one of my fave. duty officers lah!).. and by 0800, we left camp.. Took cab home and ate breakfast.. was craving for wonton mee and soyamilk, and tats wat my dad bought for me as my breakfast (I told my dad wat to buy lah.. u think he is God meh? haha)..

Then on computer.. do this blog and chat with various ppl lah!

Going to my pastor's hse for worship practice (for tml's service) and then go visit my grandma at NUH before I bked in camp tonite becos tml go NDP rehearsal at Khatib Camp.. totally sianx! =(.. but wat to do? haix..

Oh.. I'm going to try sumthing new in my dressing for the Mother's Day dinner at Modesto's Restaurant at Orchard Parade Hotel.. so ya.. gonna take a photo and then u all see how lah! =)..

Ok.. gtg liaox.. need to bathe and get out of the hse loh! Cya ppl soon as I cya ok =)..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 159 DAYS to ORD!!

On the verge of a change,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: