"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, May 13, 2006

A mad mad rush!

Yesterday nite at camp was quite a relaxed one.. Went back to camp after seeing my grandma at NUH.. the trip from NUH to Buona Vista MRT was quite interesting.. I actually for the first time in my life, actually go round asking ppl for directions as to which way to take bus 95 which will take me to the MRT station? And the best thing is tat I didnt felt embarrassed or shy or anything like tat..

Anyway, was totally shacked out in camp lah.. after bathing and on the bed, I totally slept lah..

Woke up to arrange my bed for 15 mins becos I was figuring out how come my blanket has "shrunk" (as in not able to cover my whole bed and not like last time..).. after 10 mins of figuring out, I realised tat the blanket was at the wrong side (tat is I lay the blanket horizontal rather than vertical).. so ya.. stupid me..

Then ate breakfast and then went for rehearsal.. and the rehearsal lasted half a day loh.. and of course, I felt tired lahz but still endure loh!

Rehearsal thank goodness ended like at 1220.. but then, dun koe who came up with the suggestion of like muz let the supporting contingent to go home first before the GOH start to make a move.. I mean.. wat kind of rule is tat?

Anyway, it juz takes like 10 mins to reach camp frm the rehearsal place (ie, at Khatib Camp), and we reached camp like at 1330.. and the worse thing is tat we called the duty officer to come and give us keys to armoury and stuff in order to send our rifles.. but then this duty officer dun koe wat take him so long, tat he took 30 mins to come.. so by the time I bk out, it was like 1420 liaox..

Then I cldnt wait liaox.. Boon Sen & I call and bk cab and though the fare was a bit expensive, but then no choice.. so ya....

Then it was a mad rush at home lah!! Came home, do the necessary things and like within 30 mins, I bathe and packed and ready to go to church again in cab.. this time with my sis lah..

Reached church like at abt 1545.. And at 1600, church service started.. and then I realised tat I had not have lunch, but the most funny thing is tat I dun feel hungry at all loh..

Service was ok lah.. playing for worship wise is quite ok too.. I think they purposely make my keyboard louder than the main piano.. I dun koe why.. but anyway, did play a few wrong notes becos the keys were too soft lah.. so ya..

Was surprised tat Wendy, Huimin & Derek came to church today.. then after service, went to Coca Restaurant @ International Building.. Had eat-all-you-can buffet dinner.. Dinner was not too bad loh.. Becos dun forget I have lunch & dinner together loh..

There you shld have see me eat.. I was like eating lots of stuff.. but my main dishes are jellyfish, cuttlefish, fish glue (which is actually some sort of fishcake), and beef tendon.. so ya.. not bad ya =)..

Ate my fill loh.. and oh.. juz to say tat huimin ALONE ate 5 plates of "tang o" vegetables.. isnt she a rabbit/horse or sumthing.. haha.. =P..

Photo taken with my Nokia 6280.
The dessert, "Thailand Chendol" at Coca Restaurant. Sedap!


Photo taken with my Nokia 6280.
Another dessert at Coca Restaurant. Looks too delicious to eat rite? It actually some glutinous rice thingy and inside its filled with green bean paste.. not too bad actually..


Carlise gave my family a ride in her new car, Toyota RAV 4 loh! Quite comfortable I muz say.. And in the car, I was talking abt some basic car terms with Carlise regarding her car.. and betcha my mum and my dad (probably) half the time dun koe wat I'm talking abt!

Anyway, came home and viewed some past publicity videos done up by Wendy last time in HCC.. Brought back a lot of memories.. then blogged loh..

Tired.. need to sleep liaox.. tml is another day.. in fact another dinner! Oh.. I manage to buy 2 shirts liaox.. tml then I blogged abt it ok.. now too tired liaox.. And also, I'm gonna to like wear my new wardrobe wear tml lah juz b4 the dinner starts.. so ya.. I take photo then let u all see.. =)

Ok lah.. eyes closing liaox.. gtg and have my sleep liaox.. Nitex ppl =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 158 DAYS to ORD!!

Tired soul,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: