"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

MI:3 Fantastic!

Photo taken with my Nokia 6280.
Bought this pkt of chips to eat lah! Not bad, but a bit plain! But this is super healthy!! No trans-fats, no MSG, cooked with monounsaturated oil, etc.. I only give this chips rating in terms of taste, 60%.


Well.. after I logged off frm the net, I slept for 2 hrs, becos cldnt take it liaox..

Woke up, bathe and met Mingjun.. Mingjun was late, so I walked round PS for a while.. we agreed to met at PS Starbucks.. so ya..

It was raining, and fortunately I brought my umbrella along la, or else, both of us will get wet!!

Anyway, we went to go searching for the cinema, "The Cathay".. I koe roughly where is the location, but dun koe where izzit lah! So ya.. we manage to search it and when we start in there, I was filled with awe! The place is so so nice lah! Like the lift setting.. u all go there then u koe lah!

When I went there to collect the tix by my debit card, I was told tat the show I bked for (MI: 3 in digital format- apparently, it shld have a better sound and picture) has actually a technical fault, therefore, they shifted my timeslots to a later timing and a non-digital format.. I was shocked lah! And actually wanted to like ask them to give me discount or sumthing becos its appraently their fault, but didnt lah.. Anyway, Mingjun & I was a bit saddened by it lah, becos originally if it was in a digital format, we wld watch it in the biggest cinema and I heard tat its very good.. so ya.. nxt time perhaps..

Anyway, MI:3 is quite cool! For me, I wld give the movie 4 out of 5 stars! The action is really saturated and tats the way I like! And if you have watched it, u wld realise tat the 2 things tat is the most looked forward to in the movie, is the lamo car and Maggie Q. Maggie Q is hot sia in one scene of the show.. oops.. being carried away.. =).. Anyway, u all go watch then u koe wat I'm talking abt! =)..

Some ppl say MI:3 not nice to watch, which I dun koe why lah.. but Mingjun and I gave it our thumbs up!.. Anyway, after today, Mingjun & I are impressed with "The Cathay" cinema and decides to like if possible, go there to watch movie, instead of GV Plaza lah!..

Anyway, Mingjun and I made a deal.. its definately both of us catching movies at "The Cathay" in the mth of May.. anyway, the following movies are wat we plan to catch:

(1) "Poseidon" - Watching on Tues - 16 May (Movie opening on Thurs - 11 May)
(2) "Da Vinci Code" - Watching on Tues - 23 May (Movie opening on Thurs - 18 May)
(3) "X Men 3: The Last Stand" - Watching on Tues - 30 May (Movie opening on Thurs - 25 May)

I told Tjow abt this, and he called me siao, becos its like movie marathon or sumthing.. but I dun care.. I happy can liaox =)

ok lah.. I need to sleep liaox.. CO Parade tml.. haix.. =(

MI:3 rox,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: