"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Updates..

Yesterday's duty at camp was not too bad though shacked though.. This is becos though my duty looked slack to you, however, it was not so lah!

My duty started at 1300, and initially, it was just unarmed duty and checking cars. Howeverm my friend, somewhat psycho me to change duty becos at the later part of the day, I got Table duty and he is doing gate. So since I thought this is true, therefore, I agreed to the arranegment lah! *see.. I so good rite?*

But never did I knew tat it wld e more shacked than my duty. Not tat I'm complaining abt my duty being assigned, but I have been "jia gao gao" (which means been taken advantage of in terms of time in Hokkien). The first was I've been eaten for 30 minutes (becos according to the duty personnel, he said tat it was a last minute then he knew abt the arrangement.. I simply dun koe how much truth is in there.. so ya.. but anyway, tat was after my 4 hr straight Main Gate duty and since I've been taken advantage of 30 mins, therefore, you can say tat I did 4.5 hrs of duty!

As if its not enuf, in the evening, I was further eaten another 15-20 mins.. It was supposed to be my rest time but then the only driver in our shift has been tasked to do Main Gate frm 1700-2100, and he is also tasked at the same time to drive back the guys from another duty gate at 1900. So my sgt pyed over to the restroom and asked who is free.. And it seems tat I had the most rest time at tat time, so no one like want to go, therefore, I was like a bit pissed off liaox lah, therefore, I went out.
When I went out, I saw one of the specs there doing duty. I was a bit puzzled as to why he was there doing duty instead of the driver. But anyway, after much discussion, I found out tat he was planning to do the duty liax but when I came out, he gave the job to me.. so ya.. haix..

So in total, have done abt 50 mins of extra duty on top of my 12 hr duty! Shiong rite? Haix..

Anyway, all is not lost though.. I'm watching MI:3 with Mingjun later in the evening.. He also never watch before, and juz so happen I asked him whether he has watched the show, he said no.. so ya.. at last after so long, I found a movie kakki =).. We plan to go to the New Cathay Cinema to watch, and I'm pleased to announce tat it is confirmed liaox.. I bk the tix online! =).. Also watched the show is digital format, which is supposedly have better sound and picture (tats wat my sgt say!.. so ya.. see how later in the cinema lah!).. =)


Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. I shall blog tonite abt my moive outing ya =)..

I go have my afternoon nap liaox..

MI:3 movie watcher,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: