"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Surprises..

First things first, this is the request of 3SG Neo Wenjie (one of my shift sgts).. He asked me to do the following for him in this blog..

"At 11.12am, I saw a pimple on his face and when I saw it, I wanted to burst it lah! But he got out in time, so didnt get to do it!"

3SG Wenjie muz be very happy to see this.. ha..

Anyway, according to my other sgt in my shift, 3SG Yifu, he said tat my blog has been widely read by my camp ppl.. Oh well.. maybe its the history of websites have not been deleted yet ba.. so dun think tat my viewership of my blog is tat high yet! But, if it really happens, then, thank you all readers for your continuous support! Currently, I'm in the works of revamping this blog of mine, but I need time.. so appreciate all of ur patience ya =)

Ok.. let me get on with the blogging..

This morning got some fatigue work becos its like my CO want to vet the whole thing before tml's actual event.. so ya.. thank goodness tat my CO never said anything and I assume he was quite happy with wat we all do for the roadshow?

But the morning part, my shift personally witness a heated quarrel between my PC/officer and the Dog Section IC (who is on his way to become a 2WO), all becos of the dog section IC has used our tentage without my officer permission and he dun care abt whose tentage is tat.. as long as its in his position and there is a tentage, he juz dun care and use it loh! Even though we have built a spare tentage for him, he didnt use it lah.. but anyway, to solve the quarrel, my PC actually suggested tat we move the tentage to somewhere else and let them use the tentage we built for them.. they both agreed in the end lah.. then the dog section 2IC have like being a mediator, suggest tat they (the dog sect ppl) help us to move the tentage along with us, and after which, we help them in the tentage.. so ya.. then its all solved loh!

When my CO came, all of us were told to hide lah.. so a grp of us went to sit in the dining room and juz relax and chat a bit.. then we chat abt Da Vinci Code and then, we talk abt Christianity stuff.. so at the same time, I spread bits and pieces of the Gospel lah =).. and when I told tat I gave tithing every mth (ie, 10% of my gross salary, so as to show my appreciation to God for wat he done so far in my life, and this money wld then go to the church and help in watever financial needs the church has lah), they got shocked lah! But oh well.. =)

Then we bk out in the evening loh.. and as we bk out and when almost we are reaching near the Main Gate, a technician stop by with his Toyota Wish Car and asked us (6 of us) whether we wanted a lift down to Toranto Gate.. We were so happy lah, becos its like its seldom we get such lobang!

Then its me taking a train down frm Yishun to City Hall to collect my Hong Junyang CD frm HMV Citylink (I pre-ordered last wk and on the slip, it is suppose to come today lah!).. But to my horror, I've been told by the staff over there tat the CD has not come into the stores yet due to the supplier's delay! I was like quite furious lah! I came all the way frm Yishun and now they told me tat I have to come back tml instead.. arghh... But wat to do? I can't do anything..

After which, I went to Carrefour supermarket to buy some of my toiletries and run round Suntec City to do some errands lah, before reaching home at abt 8pm after 1 hr of bus ride!

So I guess I have to make a trip down to HMV Citylink again tml.. juz hope tat the CD wld have come by then lah! =)

ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. Tml got roadshow.. hope I dun mess up the whole thing tml lah! I think I wld be like the salesperson tml loh! Hahax..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 146 DAYS to ORD!!

Hong Junyang rox,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: