"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Shack till the core!

Man! For once I felt so shacked lah! This morning it was seeing my officer's "colour".. apparently I think he is showing his dismay in terms of like becos we didnt want the shift outing, he like tok to us in a very bad manner and machiam like going to eat us anytime.. Frankly speaking, I was quite pissed off with him this morning lah!

Then its brunch.. then fall in and the whole day it was fatigue work.. firstly, my part was to fill sandbags (1500 to be exact and ALL muz be done today!), but after tat, they need help in setting up tentages/shelter at another place lah! So there I went loh..

Initially, I didnt koe how to set up a tentage and tie the ropes and stuff.. but becos I did it the WHOLE day, and I help to set up to abt 5-7 tentages, I now koe how to set up the tentages right at the back of my hand! So now more professional liaox!

Today bk out at 6pm loh, becos tml my CO want to vet wat we did tml afternoon, so need to rush lah! Then last min my OC came and vet, and u koe wat he told us? He told us to do another tentage for the dog section ppl.. I was thinking to myself.. we are abt to bk out liaox, and like tat still need to do for the dog section ppl? Can't they do themselves? Are they tat slack? Aiya.. I dun koe lah! OC call us to do, we can dun do meh?

Came home in cab with boon sen.. and speaking of which, all thanx to boon sen.. he told me tat the NDP 2006 Website is up and running liaox! =).. so ya.. so if you have the time, juz scroll down to the following:

Favourite links > Entertainment > NDP 2006 Website

Explore tat webbie if u are interested ya? Anyway, this is the webbie where news for NDP 2006 wld all be posted.. so ya.. =)

Ok lah.. I dun think I can last long online.. totally shacked liaox.. Think this is one of the earliest nite I'm going to sleep =).. Cya soon ya?

Oh.. tml NDP rehearsal is CANCELLED, so its booking in tml morning but as usual, tml still have fatigue work.. haix.. and I think I'm going to see my church friend, Ryan, who is a LTA in RSAF (ADSD) who wld be doing a bit of traffic marshalling and stuff at Khatib Camp this Saturday, which I'm attending it lah.. so I think most prob I wld be able to see him loh =)

Ok.. gtg le.. you ppl take care and I shall cya when I cya =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 147 DAYS to ORD!!

NDP forever,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: