"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A close shave with death!

Yes! The title says it all!

Well.. on Sunday when I was serving my P1 in camp, it was like I have to walk down to guardroom to put my rifles.. and its not only me loh.. its my friends as well..

Anyway, the story goes tat we were walking and then suddenly at the side of my eye, I saw a black thing.. and to my horror, I saw the black cobra with its head poised up and facing the opposite direction tat we are walking.. and no.. its not like a metre off or sumthing.. its like I was only abt 30cm away frm the black cobra! Juz speaking of which, gives me the creeps lah! At tat moment, my heart is like juz jumped out frm my mouth lah, and at tat moment, I juz realised how precious life can be loh! And I also realised tat I did not want to die so young! =)

Then the rest of the day its helping the sgts doing the roadshow stuff.. pasting and stuff.. tedious lah.. and it doesnt help tat I did not have enuf sleep the previous day loh!

Then yesterday's duty was not as bad as last wk.. but then I volunteered for extra 2 hours duty (table lah!).. becos I need to do impt stuff at Table.. its the normal admin stuff.. help to settle all those "shit" tat ppl left behind.. in other words, I help to clear up the mess tat ppl left behind, so to put everything in order lah! So helpful rite.. ha =P

And yes.. thank God tat the shift outing was cancelled due to popular requests lah!.. imagine I attended the shift outing? I'm gonna die, esp. after mounting 24 hrs loh! sure die one!

Anyway, after tat, came home and slept for a while, before going back to The Cathay to watch "The Da Vinci Code" alone loh, becos its either movie kakkis not free or they last minute back out.. haix.. sad rite?
Anyway, my critic of the movie? Well.. I wld think the show really deserves a 2 out of 5 stars rating.. Apparently, the movie was a bit draggy (running time is 149 mins) and the gospel part of the show was totally ATROCIOUS! It is simply fake doctrine lah! Man.. Dan Brown can make up such a story? I applause him lah! He actually distort the Truth.. haix.. real sad! But wat kept me watching is not the gospel part, but instead, its the mystery tat goes on how Tom Hanks (who was the lead actor in this show) solved the mystery! So ya.. but other than tat, its boring! Oh man! I shld not have watch this show in the beginning lah! It was such a hige disappointment! Haix..
Hope nxt time not as bad! Nxt wk watching XMen 3! Any takers? SMS me ya if u are interested =)

ok lah! gtg liaox.. tired after duty today.. tml go back camp for standby.. haix.. tml sure have lots of fatigue work waiting for my shift! SIANX ah!!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 148 DAYS to ORD!!

Movie buff,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: