"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Combine rehearsals..

Hey ppl! It's jazzkool here again!! =)

Today went back to camp as usual but half asleep lah.. slept late yesterday nite lah.. so ya.. I practically slept like for abt 1.5-2 hrs lah.. then went to cookhouse for lunch..

After lunch, I came back and then as I was abt to leave for the bus, I got bored, so I like play play with my friend lah..

Then dun koe wats wrong with him.. he suddenly rush to me and wanted to like take off my pants in front of the public lah (pervertic rite?).. Of course (any normal person wld too) wld like resist lah!! Then I cldnt take it liaox.. He also like force me down lohz, with the help of 2 guys.. but in the end, I got so angry tat I like resisted my best and I actually like beat him back and showed him my angry look, but he refused to let go.. I then like start to fight back, until one of the person holding me called me to stop and asked me to relax..

Later did I koe tat one of the buttons came off and one of the buttons hole tore lah! I was then very angry lah until once rehearsal started, I cooled off loh! =)
People kept asking me whether I was ok, and I replied "ok lah".. then at least the person who did the thing to me, actually came and said sorry to me lah!.. so ya. at least all is forgiven! =)

NDP rehearsal started at abt 1400 at Khatib Camp.. this time with all the supporting contingents (eg: sec sch uniform grps and various organizations such as NTUC Club)..

During the breaks, I didnt see my friend, Zijing, during rehearsal.. tot he absent or sumthing.. but actually, he is at the back row, due to his space problem in the contingent.. so anyway, at breaks, I manage to catch up with him lah.. Quite enjoyable talking to him actually =).. oh.. I also manage to talk abt duties and other stuff with another Paya Lebar Airbase guy (whom I only see him during my stay at Paya Lebar Airbase for my FDC Course, but did not koe him personally).. So ya.. so the breaks are helpful in catching up with old times (with Zijing) and talking and comparing duties between various airbases! =)

Rehearsal ended at abt 1830 and by the time we leave Khatib Camp, its abt 2000 liaox.. and boon sen and I bk cab and cabbed home lahz.. =)

Oh.. anyway, this post is also a tribute for my sgt, becos they actually stayed over at my officer's hse for doing my squadron's upcoming roadshow stuff! Apparently, its finished liaox, becos its like I did most of the pasting and stuff.. so its left with being approved by my biggest boss.. but to my sgt dismay, it has ALL been rejected.. and he only gave us till mon to do it and being approved it once more! My biggest boss certainly has high expectations! Was angry at first, but then again, wat can I do? Then the other day my officer got angry, so tats why he did a standby bunk at 1715.. I wld think he kenna scolded by my biggest boss lah! Haix.. the woes of being an NSF.. but wat to do? Juz serve and leave SAF lah, until ur next reservist loh!

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. gtg back camp tml for P1 and susequently, mon got duty.. Tues is my shift outing and my officer made it compulsory for us to attend, and he actually settled it for Sentosa (which we actually objected lah! It was initially movie and lunch, but dun koe how come like tat loh!).. and I actually brought all my things to camp (both Sentosa and movie things).. so juz in case loh there is a change of mind, I got at least some contingency plans lah! =) see how lah!

Also gonna watch Da Vinci Code with another friend of mine! Can't wait for it lah! =).. So I'll cya soon ya..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 151 DAYS to ORD!!

An avid blogger,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: