"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, May 06, 2006

A Proud Moment!

Guard-Of-Honour (GOH) Inspection by then Chief-Of-Air Force (CAF), Major-General (MG) Lim Kim Choon, at Tengah Air Base on 24 March 2006.

-Photo extracted from PIONEER Magazine, April 2006 Issue, Page 10.-


Hey ppl! Good morning! U remember in my yesterday's blog I mention abt me being featured in April 2006 Pioneer issue? Yes! I've got it all scanned up (thanx to Alvin! Hey bro! U're the best!) and then edit it a bit (as in insert the red circle lah) and then save it as a .jpg file, and tata.. u have it.. a scanned picture of me loh! =)

So ya.. the face inside the circled part of the photo is me loh! (duh!).. I look quite shuai rite =P.. haha.. how thick skin can I be rite? =).. Anyway, I was so surprised when I saw my face loh!

Now this is called publicity! Any takers for a shuai guy like me? Ha.. FYI: This PIONEER Magazine is like widely circulated among the SAF members (be it NSFs or regulars!.. so you can imagine how much publicity I had!).. haha.. so any takers? =P.. I'll be waiting =).. kidding lah! =P



The above is a dilemma as to whether which contacts lens shld I buy (my supplies running low liaox).. the acuvue brand is $90 for 30 pairs (but if I wanna get the 'moist' version of it, its $110 for 30 pairs).. but if I get the Focus Daililes (with the 'moist') function, it only cost me $78. I want to try acuvue but its too expensive due to the added function of the only contact lens which has UV rays blocking function.. so ya.. I dun koe which one to buy lah.. Now at a dilemma.. any suggestions to which shld I buy? Acuvue or focus dailies? Suggestions at my Shoutbox pls! =).. Thanx in advance ah..

Ok lah.. Gonna go church later in the day, then its chilling out with Tjow and the rest in a lounge or sumthing (I hope!).. but no matter wat, I'm gonna enjoy myself tonite, becos its seldom I can like chiong or at least have a free weekend loh =).. so ya.. Will blog abt it tml if I go lah =)

Ok.. this time really gtg liaox.. See ya around ppl =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 165 DAYS to ORD!!

Chiong ah,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: