"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, April 24, 2006

// Updates //

Somehow this blogger webbie a bit of the jam.. so ya.. Im saving this as a draft and after which, when blogger works fine, I'll publish it loh!

Anyway, this shld be a short update.. Today at camp was ok.. quite tired as usual!

Then came home.. checked a bit of email.. surf friendster for a while and realise tat actually I actually seen some long lost friends! Man.. But then, friendster a bit of the problem.. so ya.. as usual, can't surf.. so ya.. totally horrible! So ya.. This means tat the nxt time I login to internet, I have more things to do liaox.. haix..

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. going back to camp later.. tml have rehearsal and tml P1.. haix.. so ya.. anyway, gtg liaox.. cya on wed/thurs when I'm online ya =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 177 DAYS to ORD!!

Cya ppl,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: