"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just another day..

The duty tat I do during my P1 (which was yesterday) was quite shacked.. becos after our rehearsal, we reached camp at abt 1230.. and by 1345, we have to start to walk to Guardroom for P1 duty, which we wld do till 1900! Shiong loh! But thank goodness, no armed duty for us, but becos of this lack of rest, though we had no arm duty, but we are still as shacked!

This morning at 0630 went to Guardroom and do duty loh, becos P1 yesterday mahz.. but the best thing is tat for the first time in my life, there is NO fatigue work for the day, or maybe its becos I was P1 this morning, so no fatigue work.. so ya..

Anyway, I plan to take off for 14/5 (sun) becos' of Mother's Day dinner, therefore, to not make myself come back on 15/5 (mon) from 0800-1700, I need to take the day off as well.. so my balance of 2 days off (if approve 14/5 & 15/5) wld be burned loh! haix.. =(.. oh well.. these 2 days are impt so ya.. no choice lah!

Then yesterday at drill, they declared it wld be a half day rehearsal on Sat (29/4), which means tat we wld not have any mounting (our original mounting is planned on 29/4).. but becos of the upper management, they actually say since my shift can't mount on Sat (29/4), we wld mount on Sun (30/4) instead! And then we all were like WTH! But since its been passed down like tat, wat cld we do?

Then worse still.. my officer told us tat my shift wld be mounting on the long wkend wk (which is those public holiday kind, which means the regulars in the base have 3 days weekend! and tat is super long lah!).. so for this, my shift have to do duties on alternate days, which actually means tat we do not have our off at all! Moreover, my officer has the upper management information tat if we have rehearsals on Saturday, then our Mondays for the following wk wld be our 'off' unless we have really urgent on or we P1 on tat day, so if so, then we juz have to take it.. no replacement!
So now, the problem is tat becos we got rehearsals on Saturday, so does this mean tat Mondays we wld burn our off and mount duty instead? And pls loh! I dun think this wld only stretch on May.. it wld be till GOH is over loh! Then worse still.. my officer said tat, since we off on Monday, therefore after NDP, we wld forfeit the compulsory off tat the EXCO of NDP 2006 gave us.. so ya.. I feel this isn't fair..

Heard frm my sgts tat my officer is in the talks with my OC regarding this matter and see whether May mounting schedule can change.. so ya.. I'm keeping my fingers cross for this! =X

So yesterday I was super angry lah! But thank God tat I can confine all these rants and rant it all 1 shot to Sidney.. so tats why I said he's my bro in camp mah! Sidney, thanx 4 hearing my rant! After ranting, I felt much better liaox.. thanx =)

ok lah.. gtg and buy dinner liaox! Chicken foldover frm Mac for dinner! Yehz! =).. always wanted to try but no chance.. haix..

Gtg and bk in camp later for rehearsal today.. tonite is gonna be a cold nite! Cover urself in thick blanket ya =).. Ciaoz..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 175 DAYS to ORD!!

I'm lovin it,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: